Goodbye to eBay

After years of selling on eBay, I have decided to finish up and don't intend to list any more items.  As I do free postage, it's not worth the effort, if you purchase the items you sell and do free postage   The market isn't there any more  Woman Sad

I have no complaints, and have enjoyed the interaction with  buyers, some who are in contact regularly whether buying or not.

Now for the ironic part .. since making this decision a couple of months ago, the following has been on my page EVERY DAY !!!  (for over 2 months)   How I would have loved this over the past years Woman Happy

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
22/01/18 00:00:00 AEDST
23/01/18 00:00:00 AEDST
Active
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Goodbye to eBay

Good luck to you.

I made this decision some time ago ... packed up and took everything to our local market and made a few dollars !!  I took the left over items to Vinnies and nothing hanging around in the spare room any more.  I really haven't mised it at all.

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Goodbye to eBay

Good luck to you.

I made this decision some time ago ... packed up and took everything to our local market and made a few dollars !!  I took the left over items to Vinnies and nothing hanging around in the spare room any more.  I really haven't missed it at all.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply