Goodbye to eBay

After years of selling on eBay, I have decided to finish up and don't intend to list any more items.  As I do free postage, it's not worth the effort, if you purchase the items you sell and do free postage   The market isn't there any more  Woman Sad

I have no complaints, and have enjoyed the interaction with  buyers, some who are in contact regularly whether buying or not.

Now for the ironic part .. since making this decision a couple of months ago, the following has been on my page EVERY DAY !!!  (for over 2 months)   How I would have loved this over the past years Woman Happy

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
22/01/18 00:00:00 AEDST
23/01/18 00:00:00 AEDST
Active
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Goodbye to eBay

The trick is to try and find something which not a lot of people are selling.  Hard but seems to be the only way.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

I totally agree with you transport posters, but I'm too old and settled to change ... maybe I'll go travelling Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

Its sad to see another seller leaving, especially a regular contributor to the boards. Enjoy the travel and all the best for the retirement.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

Good choice, the people running ebay are blood sucking scumbags
Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

Says the person with horrendous feedback.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

Hasn't sold anything for over 6 months, but still subscribed to a store Stawks ???  What the................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

Padi, when you click on the little door it tells you the store does not exist.  Ebay Gremlins perhaps?

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

That'll teach me to be more diligent in my sleuthing......................

"slaps head"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Goodbye to eBay

@imastawka wrote:

Says the person with horrendous feedback.

But all their buyers got lovely feedback. 

They may have closed the shop recently but the logo still shows because the subscription hasn't run its course (to the end of the billing month).

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply