File Exchange Upload Errors

Is anyone currently experiencing issues when trying to upload Multi-Variations onto eBay through file exchange?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Tried this about a year ago and had problems and gave up.
I got the uploads to work but the problem was with the images.
The main product images loaded into the EPS (EBay Picture Server) but the variation images stayed on the remote server and did not transfer to the EPS.
At the time the listing appeared to work OK but the variation images were very slow to load when viewing as a buyer.
The problem surfaced down track when I had tried to do a manual edit of the listing. I got an error message saying that mixed mode listings were not allowed. To fix that I had to manually reupload all the variation images then the listing worked ad it should.
I contacted the eBay TurboData people about the problem and they acknowledged the issue but had no plans to fix it.
So I gave up and went back to the manual method.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Just took a quick look at some of your listings and as you are not using images for your variations then File Exchange should work for yours. The main product images cross-load from the remote/temporary server to the EPS as they should no worries.

But I can't answer your original question as I've not tried to use it for a year or so now due to the variation image problem I described above.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply