Great a SALE !!!

I have just sold my Sony Laptop to a nice Buyer who l have just found out only lives 2 km from me. I quoted $25.00 for postage, for all over Aust.  As the buyer seems nice through email contact, is there anyway that l can cancel the postage and deliver the Laptop to him in person. Saving him some money, and no postage grab by you know who ????   Thanks.

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: Great a SALE !!!

sleepy smiley.gif     What's all the ruckus here?

I saw a nekid bum up there.     nerd.gif

Just wait til pj spots that one. Someone's in trouble and it aint me

-for a change.

Must re-read see if sheepies up to her old tricks of leaving blanks.

icon_sk_look.gif       I will not eat anythin that still has fur or tail attached.   Blerk!!!

Oh, and hang me for a philistine, but I don't know who the heck that

YEs etc mob are.

Message 41 of 74
Latest reply

Here Lays

images (19).jpg                    aussie bazzar                         images (22).jpg        

28th February 2015

Here Lays aussie bazzar

Memories were short

Friends were few

Where he came from we never knew

Where he goes from here is your guess too 

Message 42 of 74
Latest reply

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

Sheeps, you are a naughty girl, with all the good help you give on the boards here, you were not even able to help yourself. Maybe should have had a nip of that lovely Red.   Sheeps, you were supposed to take Digital snaps of the "DAMAGED" iced vo-vo's, from all angels. Plus the other NASD items, yes, you still have time to make a claim, did you use your BANK OF SOLOMAN ISLANDS Platinum Visa Card, if so, you might be able to do a CHARGE back.

Look, take, padi, kopes, imastawka's advice, and call the friendly knowledgeable Customer Service folks at ebay, they will help. They can even call you back, nothing is to much trouble.

images (16).jpgmonkeys_library_chimpanzees_computers_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles.jpeg

ur friendly plain speaking CS folks cannot help you, they will scratch or pull their hair out in frustration. Photo no.2 shows you our valued customer, the amount of extra CS Staff that bring in on Friday nights, to handle the large amount of enquiry's from Australia. You mau contact us at 1-800-chumpsebay   Thank you for calling,is there anything else that we may help you with tonight ? ....Well, have a nice night.

Thank you for choosing eBay

But I couldn't take digital photos of the damaged iced vo-vo's OR the packaging because they are INSIDE the sheep! That's right, there is NO evidence. I can't just email Arnott's and tell them about the item being SNAD because they'll want proof. Although, if I open up a SNAD through the MBG, I can pretty much say anything and get a full refund.

look.gifI guess I could make the sheep puke it back up, but I think I'm too late. He has already puked it back up and re eaten it......as they do with all their food.

I did fund the transaction with my National Bank of Nigeria Gold Visa card, so I guess a chargeback is still possible. I don't have a high enough income to qualify for Platinum.

I amended your above message, as you forgot the MOST important part!!!

Message 43 of 74
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

sleepy smiley.gif     What's all the ruckus here?

I saw a nekid bum up there.     nerd.gif

Just wait til pj spots that one. Someone's in trouble and it aint me

-for a change.

Must re-read see if sheepies up to her old tricks of leaving blanks.

icon_sk_look.gif       I will not eat anythin that still has fur or tail attached.   Blerk!!!

Oh, and hang me for a philistine, but I don't know who the heck that

YEs etc mob are.

PJ is going to go spare when she sees it!!! cursing.gif

I have no idea who that YES mob are either. Must be one of those young people groups.....hmmmmpondering.gif

I heard that Spandau Ballet were getting back together to do a tour......maybe we could get them to join us? shakes head.gif

Message 44 of 74
Latest reply

Don't forget that AP have a really good rate for local postage.

I don't know if it's changing or not in the new update but ATM, if you are both in the same postal zone, it's only $9.75 up to 22kg inc tracking.

Message 45 of 74
Latest reply

Well sheeps, that maybe fine, l mean l was even trying to get TINY TIM's Twin Brother to come and appear between the Tulips, but l think in those Famous words of the Late Gough Whiltlam,  ".......nobody can save ....."  (aussie-bazzar) now".

firing-squad-picture.jpegimages (19).jpg images (22).jpg

aussie bazzar

28th February 2015

Here Lays aussie bazzar

Memories were short

Friends were few

Where he came from we never knew

For where he goes to from here

There is no clue

Nor is there to what

The fear of PJ will do

RIP 

Message 46 of 74
Latest reply

Stalks, read this carefully 'cos there'll be a test on it later. And none of that easy multiple choice carp either princess.

Firstly the members all eat a PJ for breakfast before tucking into a Vera Lynne for lunch.

Yes are an English rock band who achieved success with their progressive, art, and symphonic style of rock music. They are distinguished by their use of mystical and cosmic lyrics, live stage sets and lengthy compositions, often with complex instrumental and vocal arrangements. Nine of their twenty studio albums have reached the top ten in either the UK or the US charts, with two reaching the number one spot in the UK. They have sold 13.5 million certified units in the US.[1] The band's current line-up since February 2012 consists of singer Jon Davison, guitarist Steve Howe, bass guitarist Chris Squire, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and drummer Alan White.

Squire formed Yes in 1968 with singer Jon Anderson. Squire and guitarist Peter Banks had played together in The Syn and then Mabel Greer's Toyshop. Anderson and later drummer Bill Bruford joined a line-up of Mabel Greer's Toyshop, which evolved into Yes. Keyboardist Tony Kaye completed the first Yes line-up. The 1970s saw Yes release the albums that are widely viewed as their creative peak: The Yes Album, Fragile (both in 1971), Close to the Edge (1972), Tales from Topographic Oceans (1973), Relayer (1974) and Going for the One (1977). For most of this period, the band included Anderson, Squire, Howe (who replaced Banks in 1970), Rick Wakeman on keyboards and Bruford, or later Alan White, on drums; Kaye and Patrick Moraz each play keyboards on one of these albums. After the relative failure of Tormato (1978) and the rise of punk rock, Anderson and Wakeman left the band in 1980; Squire, Howe and White recorded Drama with Downes and new vocalist Trevor Horn, both also members of The Buggles. The band disbanded in December 1980, with Howe and Downes subsequently creating Asia.

Yes reformed in 1983 with Anderson, Squire, White, a returning Kaye, and singer and guitarist Trevor Rabin, adopting a more pop rock sound. This quickly became the most commercially successful Yes lineup with 90125 (1983), which spawned the US number one single "Owner of a Lonely Heart", and Big Generator (1987). The tour in support of Union (1991), which amalgamated members of Yes and Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, was a commercial success that featured an eight-man line-up (instead of a quintet). Subsequent albums and singles have sold less well.

The band toured almost constantly between 1997 and 2004, including both 30th and 35th anniversary shows, also releasing the albums Open Your Eyes (1997), The Ladder (1999), and Magnification (2001) during this period. After a four-year hiatus, Yes resumed touring, replacing Anderson with Benoît David and Wakeman with his son Oliver Wakeman due to health issues. In 2011 they released Fly from Here featuring Downes, who returned on keyboards after 30 years. The following year David left the band due to illness and was replaced by Jon Davison, also of Glass Hammer.[2][3] The band's twenty-first studio album Heaven & Earth, their first album with Davison, was released in July 2014.

To add, PJ's and Vera Lynne's are re-eaten before (and sometimes during) most live performances, if the RSPCA ain't there.

Spoiler
Launches self in Trebuchet to avoid 22kg letters and savage retribution from all quarters....TWANGGG........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 47 of 74
Latest reply

smiley whoops.gif    Aussie's outed me and sheepie, with the green tick         LMAO.gif

Spoiler
 And to think, all this is because I saved 70c postage.  Why, oh why, didn't he put it in the letter box?    
Message 48 of 74
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Spoiler
 And to think, all this is because I saved 70c postage.  Why, oh why, didn't he put it in the letter box?    

'cos ya can't get a 22kg letter into a letter box...................smack.gif

Ya can however eat a sheep that's eaten it first.

And what's more if the postie drops it on his foot it becomes a real drama of epic proportions.

Furthur to that if you were to eat salads your Firey's would be out of a job.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 49 of 74
Latest reply

As bazzar as aussie is, for his stupidity, he has now paid the final price.

firing-squad-picture.jpeg

28th February 2015

Here Lays aussie bazzar

His Memory was short

His Friends were Few

Where he came from Few knew

From where he goes to from here

Is anyone's guess to see

Resting in Peace till PJ finds him

To dispense personal justice 

In her own caring way

He now rests from trying his best.

images (22).jpg

Message 50 of 74
Latest reply