Great a SALE !!!

I have just sold my Sony Laptop to a nice Buyer who l have just found out only lives 2 km from me. I quoted $25.00 for postage, for all over Aust.  As the buyer seems nice through email contact, is there anyway that l can cancel the postage and deliver the Laptop to him in person. Saving him some money, and no postage grab by you know who ????   Thanks.

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Great a SALE !!!

@imastawka wrote:

Yep.      I know he got a defect.   Did it on purpose.  Told ya  - scared the bejeezus

outta me.

The seller should have messaged me prior,  What's the point of being

anonymous if ya gunna turn up on my doorstep and blind-side me?

Postage was 70c  -  I'll throw a party on what I saved shall I?

Would there be enough money for a third of a small party pie ?  I can bring my own cup & cordial. Can provide two great looking party caps. You get to choose what color you would like !!!!!!

Message 11 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Ok.        I'll take a purple hat.  

But the party is only happenin' cos you communicated with me    bliss.gif

Message 12 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Will there be room for sheepie & kopes ?   I have 4 nice Party Hats, well, er, only 3 left now, you have the Purple one, looks nice on you. Thanks.

images (2).jpg

Message 13 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

For sure sheepie and kopes......and padi.       Must have padi

Gee, this one party pie sure is going a long way

Message 14 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@imastawka wrote:

I think l have an answer to our problem, or mine.  This will help Padi as well, .....l think l can say a few words, and l might end up with a basket of party pies & pasties, and a huge jug of homemade brewed Ginger Beer.  Oh, just found a nice                                             party hat for Padi.images (4).jpg

Message 15 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

I think l have an answer to our problem, or mine.  This will help Padi as well, .....l think l can say a few words, and l might end up with a basket of party pies & pasties, and a huge jug of homemade brewed Ginger Beer.  Oh, just found a nice                                             party hat for Padi.images (4).jpg

Gee thanks AB, I've got one a lot like that with St Patrick's Day and Guinness on it, but that one of yours should do the trick, do like mine though - even if it does make me look dorkier than I really am..................

$(KGrHqZHJFcFG+-Yjl59BR3BUys-uw~~60_35.JPG

"packs a case of Kilkenny and a box of Wagon Wheels...................original.gif party on"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Ooooohhhhh, Wagon Wheels, I'm there!!!!! I've got one of those hats with the can holders and straws so you can sit the beer on the side of your head. Better still, I'll empty an IV fluid bag and fill that up with Vodka. Then if I get pulled up by the cops I can say "no officer, I haven't been drinking, this really is a bag of Saline"! 

I'll bring the iced vo-vo's.

Message 17 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@imastawka wrote:

I will assume you had already partaken of pj's diet (in excess) That would be the only reason I was overlooked for said party I am sure

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-012.gif

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 18 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@2106greencat wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

I will assume you had already partaken of pj's diet (in excess) That would be the only reason I was overlooked for said party I am sure

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-012.gif

imastawka has gone down to Happy Print Shoppe in the village, to get your very own Special (no, not special list !!!) invite to our very own special ebay party. Please choose & have invoice Billed on Visa Card Platinum to imastawka.

images (5).jpgimages (8).jpgimages (7).jpg

Message 19 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Say,     what?  Platinum, you say?

No need, hehe.             gc, you are most welcome to partake

Message 20 of 74
Latest reply