HELP PLEASE

I have asked this question here and with ebay, but have never recived the anwser that answered my question.

PLEASE HELP!!

I have been selling on here for a few years and just recently I have noticed that no one can add items to the cart and request a invoice for conbined postage.

I always offer true combined postage, but have recently tried a dummy sale and I'm nit given the option of asking for a combined postage invocie.

Please let me know if Im missing something 🙂

TIA

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: HELP PLEASE

Personally I really do not have any other suggestions that have not been made among the numerous responses members have already given on your earlier posts

I have not had the issue personally so I don’t have a first hand suggestion

Have you spoken with a supervisor at eBay ?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Yesterday I had one customer buying 5 books. She has been on eBay for a long,log time.
It seems the invoice request must be a thing of the past or is a forever glitch.
I am refunding the excess postage she has paid.
This has been happening for at least 12 months that I am aware of, since I have had to do many refunds through PayPal.
I can't be bothered phoning eBay as I feel I will get totally different answers every time I ring!!
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I sold two items a couple of days ago and sent a combined invoice. The buyer had problems getting the "request total" button at first, and it was discovered that they were using a phone or phone ap. Once they went to their laptop, no problem.

Also, you have to have it selected in your site preferences that you offer combined payments.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Go to   Account/site preferences/postal preferences/offer combined payments..make sure it says "yes" if not "edit" and change to "yes"

Buyers using phones or the phone ap will not get the "request total" button, they need to use a desktop or laptop to access it.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you!
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I agree.
Its so frustrating that they can not give me a answer.

I dont mind doing refunds, but it puts a lot of people off.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I do have it selected , but it makes no difference.
I have gone onto a different account on the PC and when I visit my store and open a item, it gives me the usual Buy it Now or add to cart. When I click on either it takes me to the next page but thats where it all falls apart. The option to ask for a combined invoice is no longer there.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

It seems to be a bit hit and miss. I don't get anyone requesting an invoice for months and then I'll have a few that do. Most of this seemed to start when they started opting sellers in to immediate payment so they get more fees if buyers can't request an invoice, therefore it's unlikely to get fixed in a hurry, if ever.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I have it set up...thanks for jogging my memory to go and check.
I have no idea what the problem is but this is EBay and I have given up second guessing what is happening.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply