Hands up the Sellers who are experiencing problems with the Estimated Delivery Dates.

The Estimated Delivery Dates being inserted are far too short and in a lot of instances simply can't be met raising disatisfaction by the Buyer.

Australia Post quotes 2-4 business days yet the time being inserted by eBay in most cases is far shorter than this and does not allow 1 day for handling.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Hands up the Sellers who are experiencing problems with the Estimated Delivery Dates.

@crystalandmore wrote:

You can' change the handling time if you want to keep your Top Rated / Premium Seller tag!

As a buyer only I can tell you that most buyers could not care less if a seller is Top Rated or a Premium Seller.

I never even look at that.

I would far rather a seller stated a longer handing time than stick to 1 day handling which is almost guaranteed to make the item arrive late and consequently get bad DSRs.   In the long run your low DSRs will do more damage than not being a TRS.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Hands up the Sellers who are experiencing problems with the Estimated Delivery Dates.

@clubesquire wrote:

I can't help myself. I've got to say it....

You shouldn't have to do this!!

It hasn't  affected us, yet. But, it will, won't it?

Probably not Melina,

All your items would be posted as parcels so providing you get confirmation of postage via acceptance scans (within your handling time) you will be bulletproof.

It's only letter post (untracked) which is affected by these delivery estimates.

Aus Post quotes 2 to 6 days for ordinary letter post so eBay are way off the mark.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply