Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

we know they're messing..... I don't know if this is just for stores or site-wide. Go into your store - click on magnifying glass on picture - see what you get - an add to cart message (BINS)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HTTP content removal.

We've been using an external host for our listing images and templates for some years without incident. Each of the past three months has seen eBay impliment changes to its content policies. The latest recommendations are to remove HTTP content. My q...

Dishonesty - Non Payment

We work so hard at being fair and honest and if there's one thing that really irks me it's dishonesty in the form of non payment after winning an item. And then, no matter how many 'nice' emails you send enquiring about payment status, they're all ru...

Resolved! Ebay blocking communication completely?

Has Ebay finally lost the plot totally with their fear of 'off site' transactions paranoia? I just went to ask a seller a question about a item but noticed that there was no 'ask seller question' link at bottom of listing. Thinking the seller may hav...

I still cant see my list on the website and I lodged it yesterday. What am I doing wrong

Hi everyoneIm brand new to ebay and listed 2 items for sale yesterday. I have received confirmation emails that they are there but I cant find them when I search ebay. If I cant see it how will anyone else see them to buy them. What am I doing wrong?

Postage Labels not working?

I printed some out this morning and noticed that there have been some changes. Have just tried to do another one and now it stops after entering the parcel size and weight.

Sales way down

3 accounts - 1 has had 1 sale in the last 3 weeks (Normaly gets 10ish sales a month) - this account sales are down 60-70% and 3rd account that normally sells 100- 200 sales a month has had 5 sales in the last 3 weeksOn one account I normally pay $200...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

going for a holiday from ebay

I don't understand what is happening with my sales .Last month about 1.1 sales per day.Thois month is usually a good month .but only 5 sales so far , since 9/19 only 3 sales.Listings have gone up, some new stock, fair prices and excellent feedback, s...

• 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

ebay Survey email?

Just wondering did anyone else get an email today regarding a survey called "eBay Wants Your Feedback" & is it legit?

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling an expensive mattress on Ebay.

Hi there, I was hoping you could help as I'm still an Ebay novice! I'm selling an expensive mattress on auction just now (starting bid £500). The mattress is used (under a year old) but in immaculate condition. I've specified the buyer needs to arran...

No free listing for Stores

I have a featured store on ebay and hence I should get 200 free listings according to new ebay fees structure. However I have just checked my account activity for May and it seems that ebay keeps charging me $0.20c for relisting my items. Is anybody ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Safe Drop

mmmm....wish I knew where it was safe dropped, but was not at my house..!!...!!!!

safedrop.jpg