Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PayPal issue

We recently refunded a customer through PayPal for a purchase there was a bit of confusion about - no problems and all amicable. She was back in touch with us saying she hadn't received the refund. I checked our PayPal account and right at the top wa...

Resolved! Question: overseas buyer clicked BIN on my listing I ship within Australia only

Hello all,An ebayer from China clicked BIN (but not paid) on my listing 2 days ago and has not replied to my message. My listing stated no international shipping but when i looked at his address the person was located in China (i assume as it was not...

More 'improvements' - sigh....

They've changed our unsold page and now the pictures are bigger, which means only three listings show on the screen at a time instead of the old six (on my size screen). That means twice as much scrolling to get through them all, which is an absolute...

multi-variation listings.

Hi, i was hoping someone could please help me.I would like to do multi-variation listings but am unsure how to do it.I have read about it in the seller centre which shows you how to do it but i don.t get the option that says i can do it.Do you have t...

Is Ebay website slow for anyone else?

Ebay website has been very slow for me since yesterday afternoon. Every other website is fine and I've done a check on my internet speed and it's fine. Anyone else having a problem with Ebay?

Warning - don't disclose contact partics

Admittedly I do communicate with our customers quite a bit. I really enjoy it, but now I'm getting a constant warning about disclosing contact partics, which I haven't, also explaining that eBay email is monitored and advising of the consequences sho...

Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!

Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!!! After the last months promotions, for me and I imagine many others, it has proved such a win win situation. My sales have been up again and at acceptable prices, I can list all that I have for sale rathe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Sales Conversions

I know before I ask this that the whole issue is convoluted with many variables involved, but sales conversion rates? I mean, I know our items are not everyday commodity needs and wants and what we sell is somewhat niche market, but is 1.3 to 2.0% an...

Cant sell or buy any more on ebay its Broken

OK so has Ebay removed the ability to actually see photos in larger than a few centimetres ??? Or are they fixing a problem?? Ive been unable to buy anything as i cant see it, also not gonna sell when no one can see the item properly!!! Ebay wont ans...

This can't be true

Just noticed this on Airtasker from someone willing to help setup an ebay store. Does eBay really do this? Do they give free store subscription for 6 months, free listing fees and all listing restrictions lifted if you go through the Partner Program?...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Throttling sucks

I normally sell 15-20 items a week (Under a different account name) but the last 2 weeks has been woeful. Last week I actually sold more items over on the other site (QS) than I did on Ebay. Thats a first. Can someone please tell me why ebay uses thr...

• 33 replies
  • 4 Helpful

october "ebay for business" newsletter

for those who don't get it, or may not have looked at it - there's not too much that was interesting in there .. most can be found on the spring seller release 2017 page @ https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/content/spring-2017-seller-release probably t...

Do you think people really are this dumb?

I'm unable to tell because the seller has their feedback items listed as private so I don't know if anyone really does buy their iPod Touch's. I just noticed it because I'm selling my 6gen iPod Touch 32GB, they are available new from Apple for $299 i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re-listing

Good morning, Hehe! Another question. What is everyone's attitude about selecting the automatic re-list option? So far, we've done it with the majority of our listings and are surprised with some of the results wherein on the first listing there's ba...