Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales way down

3 accounts - 1 has had 1 sale in the last 3 weeks (Normaly gets 10ish sales a month) - this account sales are down 60-70% and 3rd account that normally sells 100- 200 sales a month has had 5 sales in the last 3 weeksOn one account I normally pay $200...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

going for a holiday from ebay

I don't understand what is happening with my sales .Last month about 1.1 sales per day.Thois month is usually a good month .but only 5 sales so far , since 9/19 only 3 sales.Listings have gone up, some new stock, fair prices and excellent feedback, s...

• 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

ebay Survey email?

Just wondering did anyone else get an email today regarding a survey called "eBay Wants Your Feedback" & is it legit?

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling an expensive mattress on Ebay.

Hi there, I was hoping you could help as I'm still an Ebay novice! I'm selling an expensive mattress on auction just now (starting bid £500). The mattress is used (under a year old) but in immaculate condition. I've specified the buyer needs to arran...

No free listing for Stores

I have a featured store on ebay and hence I should get 200 free listings according to new ebay fees structure. However I have just checked my account activity for May and it seems that ebay keeps charging me $0.20c for relisting my items. Is anybody ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Safe Drop

mmmm....wish I knew where it was safe dropped, but was not at my house..!!...!!!!

safedrop.jpg

Ebay fees on their auto postage is a bit rich.

I can't believe that ebay puts in postagage automatically that is exactly what Aus Post charge, but the take fees out of that. I can see that they do this so buyers don't put on silly postage charges to avoid fees, BUT if ebay are going to put the st...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay offer of no sale fee

This is the second time this happened. I get this email from eBay to the email address I use with this selling ID: when I click on the button I get this message: Has anybody had this happen to them? I looked at My eBay messages for that account and t...

ebay offer1.JPG ebayoffer2.JPG
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay and ParcelPoint executives very hungry ..

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Chat-with-eBay-staff/Managing-Returns-on-eBay-Thursday-20-July/m-p/2075722#M1 ParcelPoint returns are getting rammed down Australian ebay seller's throats and there is no apparent payment schedule in place .. perhaps I...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal issue

We recently refunded a customer through PayPal for a purchase there was a bit of confusion about - no problems and all amicable. She was back in touch with us saying she hadn't received the refund. I checked our PayPal account and right at the top wa...

Resolved! Question: overseas buyer clicked BIN on my listing I ship within Australia only

Hello all,An ebayer from China clicked BIN (but not paid) on my listing 2 days ago and has not replied to my message. My listing stated no international shipping but when i looked at his address the person was located in China (i assume as it was not...

More 'improvements' - sigh....

They've changed our unsold page and now the pictures are bigger, which means only three listings show on the screen at a time instead of the old six (on my size screen). That means twice as much scrolling to get through them all, which is an absolute...