Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice on Selling Manager please

Just had advice from ebay if I opt for the free Selling Manager I will get back the free 3 relists I lost as a result of being a good ebayer. That did not make sense to me. And it would mean I was told that my classic page will change to the horrible...

Resolved! Does a buyer have the right to cancel their order within an hour?

According to my buyer this was told to her by ebay....that she has an hour after she purchased to cancel regardless if she has paid or not. This buyer has send 100 questions (well not quite) today and wanted international post even though that ship h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All account activity

is anyone else having problems not being able to view " All account activity " at all.The only thing i can view is in my seller account is " Promotional Savings "Even items i have sold and i use the exact number to search it still fails to show anyth...

Where has 'Send Invoice' gone to?

I haven't been selling for a while (moved house), and a lot of changes have been made to eBay generally. Currently I'm wanting to send an invoice, but it is no longer in the list of 'More Actions'. At the risk of seeming like the original dumb blonde...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is a free relist not a free relist?

I have been keeping an eye on my free listing tally, and they have been going down as my unsold items have been automaticaly re-listed 'for free'. A new 'Seller Bonus' which they snuck in or have I just been lucky (Again)?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re-lists

Is there a quick way to see how many auto re-lists an item has left / or has used up? TIA.

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! We Need To Laugh

It is very rarely that something truly funny happens on eBay...but read on.... Because of the glitch in the system, causing "Zoom" function not to work....I inserted a listing asking buyers to click into sellers "Shops" to try and enlarge the pics. W...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Safe drop

Hi,I have sold items in the past fortnight and when I check tracking it says delivered by Safe Drop what exactly does this mean has the item been delivered or is at PO waiting to be collected.I apologise in advance if this has been discussed before,I...

Partial refund was paid to seller twice (system errors)

Hi, I offered a partial refund offer to my buyer for $100 parial refund as she is not happy that I did not mention the item I was selling has a dirt mark on it. The opened case was closed on 20/09 as I made my payment via Paypal. Three days later on ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

we know they're messing..... I don't know if this is just for stores or site-wide. Go into your store - click on magnifying glass on picture - see what you get - an add to cart message (BINS)

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HTTP content removal.

We've been using an external host for our listing images and templates for some years without incident. Each of the past three months has seen eBay impliment changes to its content policies. The latest recommendations are to remove HTTP content. My q...

Dishonesty - Non Payment

We work so hard at being fair and honest and if there's one thing that really irks me it's dishonesty in the form of non payment after winning an item. And then, no matter how many 'nice' emails you send enquiring about payment status, they're all ru...