New Seller Dashboard is STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!

Seriously.. who is the moron ebay official who decided on the new ebay seller dashboard ??.. as they say if it aint broke THEN DON'T FIX IT !!... before, I had all the information I needed as a seller all conveniently laid out on one easy page in the all selling page.. all sold items with subtotals, all active listings with up to date bidding amounts etc etc.. NOW we have to waste time going back & forth thru multiple pages with no up to date bidding totals or subtotals, far less options etc etc.. & then ebay has the hide to prompt me with a little pop up msg telling me they've made things easier ???.. **bleep** !!.. EASIER ??? can someone at ebay please explain how wasting my precious time having to navigate multiple pages & NOT having the information needed as a seller handy, is making anything easier.. HOW DARE ebay do this to sellers.. Its no wonder ebay is going broke & losing profits & customers on mass.. and don't even get me started on the ebay global shipping scam.. these new changes are STUPID BEYOND BELIEF !!.. if the management at ebay think this makes things easier for sellers then perhaps they all need some serious psychiatric help !!... THE NEW CHANGES SUCK !!

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Hi Have just checked my Dashboard , and it is the same as it has been for the past few years, nothing has changred.

That is at the Ausiie eBay.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

And the new changes are not so good for buyers either.

It is all so difficult now that I will probably look for other venues to buy.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

You ask if someone at ebay can explain the changes

I doubt it, but if you are keen, by all means contact ebay and ask them

I doubt any of the members here are at all impressed either, but as we know, ebay only ever make changes for the worst rather than fixing things that actually need fixing 

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

You must be speeeeeciiiallll robbo haha as everything has bloody changed for the worse and yes on the Aussie site.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

They (the ebay management) actually are no better than any large organisation I have worked in.
They must all go to the same uni where they are taught how to meddle and fix things that aren't broken!!
Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks, I did need a laugh today..:)

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I'm really grateful that we can still use the old All Selling page - but how long before they take that away from us too????  If they do, that'll be the last straw for me.

I checked out seller hub the other day and have opted in on two of my IDs because I can still use the All Selling page on it, but the Unsold page is also more convenient in SH than on the All Selling page (in some ways).  I preferred the old way best because all the info was nice and compact and I didn't have to use the slider to get across to the right side of the page.  On the new Active page I can't even get to the right side of the page because the slider is missing across the bottom.  

Every buyer I know is just about ready to give up looking on ebay because they've made it so much harder to find things.  I find it extremely hard to comprehend how they can be sto stupid!!  Conditions are ideal for a competitor to come along so I hope there's someone out there with the finances and the brains to do it.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I for one am done with buying on ebay.

There's to many hoops to jump through now.

When I search for what I'm interested in I get so many different ways to do it now and then one that I thought suits me has been nothing but trouble lol,when I click on watch an item it won't allow me to put it into my watch list lol.

I also can't set a search page to 200 items per page anymore as it only allows 50 so ebay you can shove it where it fits as I'm off to Ebid Woman Frustrated

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

If you are unable to add an item to your Watch List is usually means it is already on it OR that your Watch List is full.....it is a maximum of 300 items now, which is useless as far as I am concerned.

The Watch List Full notification rarely works now and if it does it is hard to get it to accept more items even when you delete 10 or more items.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply