Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Registered Post - wanting to keep things simple

I am looking into using Australia Post prepaid Registered Post envelopes for domestic use (B4 size can accommodate up to 500g/20mm thickness and at $6.70 seems reasonable as it includes $100 cover). The envelope size is overkill for small items thoug...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pics Down

During the last two weeks, because potential buyers can't really see the fine detail in our pics, which is very important with what we sell, I've had two of our best customers ask me to be in contact with them direct to send pics. I declined, for the...

Resolved! Bulk change item locations

Hi Everyone,We recently moved locations, from one suburb to another, How doyou bulk change all your listings to reflect the new suburb the item is located in.Many thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Zoom feature is back

At least in my category - collectables. And I think it was a really important feature to have in that category. I stopped buying cos I couldn't see anything. And if it doesn't have the zoom, at least I can click to see larger image For Padi - Spoiler...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unable to send photos via Messaging?

just got off the phone from Ebay....here's the answer: when you get a duplicate message via your EMAIL - respond via EMAIL and not messaging

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New T&Cs for PO Boxes

Just thought I'd mention this as I only found out about it due to having a PO box and there being a flier in there today. It doesn't have an "effective from..." date on the flier, but it states that signature on delivery will now be ignored for any i...

Quick Draw

Rather, fast PayPal withdrawls - anyone seen anything about this on their PP account? Apparently some PP members are seeing an option to pay 25c for a fast withdrawl, and from what I can google, it completes the transfer in about 30 minutes...(except...

Incorrect feedback score

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone else has experienced this - I was searching for some of my own sale items yesterday and noticed that for about half the items I have listed, the feedback score displayed on the sales listing for each item is in...