Has anyone's sales improved over the past few weeks?

Still dead here, so depressing.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Has anyone's sales improved over the past few weeks?

Nothing all month for me.Despite having a bumper December.Looks like that was my Christmas present from Ebay.Lights went out in January.

Message 31 of 41
Latest reply

I just got a monthly summary email and it said I had 142,000 impressions and made just 18 sales.

So 1 in every 7,888 people who saw it made a purchase.  Something's not right!

Message 32 of 41
Latest reply

@transport-posters wrote:

I just got a monthly summary email and it said I had 142,000 impressions and made just 18 sales.

So 1 in every 7,888 people who saw it made a purchase.  Something's not right!

You can say that again - that cannot be correct, surely. 

If I go 2 days without a sale I know my lights are off - but usually by day 3 or 4 they get switched back on, even if only for a week or two.

I have now gone over 7 days without a sale - this has never happened since I started selling - I hope they flick the switch on again soon, assuming they can still find it  Smiley Frustrated

Message 33 of 41
Latest reply

Lol, must have jinxed myself in a good way (for once), no sooner posted and one item sold - hopefully that will break the drought and get sales moving again - fingers crossed and I hope sales improve for everyone suffering at the moment

Fingers crossed.jpg

Message 34 of 41
Latest reply

I sell retro/vintage collectables.January 2017 was the best month I had in 12 months.80% of my sales for the month were overseas, a trend which is increasing, and 80% of my  overseas sales were to buyers in the USA.USA  & New Zealand buyers are taking note of the exchange rates and are purchasing.If I  offer discounts through store  sales, nothing happens (Maybe the buyers think I want to give the stock away ???)If I sell at full price sales happen.I send higher value items overseas by Standard service & SOD, lower value items by Economy service & SOD.Overseas buyers are willing to pay for tracking (Standard service), and all overseas buyers are willing to pay the $ 4.99 SOD fee.I tried listing stock on an overseas web site, but all I had was plenty of watchers and no action.Regards to all and hope your sales improve this year.

Message 35 of 41
Latest reply

Smiley Sad  seems I did jinx myself but not in a good way - should have zipped it & said nothing - not a single sale since.  I asked at my local PO and the manager said it has been very quiet there too, seems a lot of sellers are suffering Smiley Sad

Even he doesn't remember me missing more than a day of 2 of posting

Message 36 of 41
Latest reply

really quiet - maybe back to school expenses having effect? 

Message 37 of 41
Latest reply

it used to be I could guarantee at least one sale a day, now its a happy bonus if I sell an item - say 2-3 a week.  go the FB groups - no fees and loads of people looking.  e/b is sadly dead!

Message 38 of 41
Latest reply

48 sales for the last 31 days on the non store, 40 freebies per month account.  $$$$ figure is right on long term average, so sales are still holding on well. I sell retro, collectables and mantiques on this account.

Sales in the stores feel a bit soft, but last months figures where still close to long term average.

Message 39 of 41
Latest reply

Lights out here too -  one sale of about $5 and nothing else for 8 days!        Hope they switch me on again soon.   Smiley Sad

Message 40 of 41
Latest reply