Have the weekend $1 FVF deals finished ?

I usually receive the $1 offer for weekends but nothing this weekend ... did anyone else receive one or have they finished that ?
Won’t be using eBay anymore if they have stopped it !!!
Message 1 of 203
Latest reply
202 REPLIES 202

Re: Have the weekend $1 FVF deals finished ?

Yep, definately for now. Who knows what will happen in the future. They axed them then re-introduced  them for 6 months+ previously.

If the ebay member being informed by ebay constitutes someone ringing up support, I wouldn't take any notice of it. Those guys have no clue about ebay's future policies, and usually a tenuous grasp of their present ones.

I'm giving myself a little time to consider what I'll do.  Priority #1 is don't let all my items auto-relist.

Message 11 of 203
Latest reply

I didn't get any either, by the sound of things thats the end. So will just pull them before they are ready to roll over , and work out 40 , I have 2 IDs ,  now off to FB to list there.  

They may try and work out how many listings are made without it. No more than my 40 thats for sure. 

I've had stores over the years,  but not worth it now days, as very little sales, and leaving for good when they take paypal off. 

Message 12 of 203
Latest reply

I'm not sure what you mean by 'when they take paypal off'
Message 13 of 203
Latest reply

Paypal is being replaced by ebay's own payment processing system in the not too far distant future.

Message 14 of 203
Latest reply

Next year I think, but someone else may be able to help there. Ebay is having there own payment system sometime in the future, 

Where you don't  get your payment until the buyer gets their order. 

Message 15 of 203
Latest reply

Seriously? Good grief....that's it for me I think. Rising fees, poor sales, very little traffic nowdays......what a fizzer.

The only thing that kept me hanging in there was the $1 weekend listing promotion, and even then it's hardly been worth the effort some weeks. I know all good things must come to an end, but this site has gone so far downhill since the good old days it's astounding.

Message 16 of 203
Latest reply

Message 17 of 203
Latest reply

I will hang in there until it changes. I can remember the days , when I was moaning about spending hours wrapping parcels. Those days have gone.
Message 18 of 203
Latest reply

I'm inclined to agree, to the extent that I remember countless times when everyone was going to leave, but they adapted and are still here.

Message 19 of 203
Latest reply

This was great while in lasted - and it lasted much longer than I expected.

Message 20 of 203
Latest reply