Have the weekend $1 FVF deals finished ?

I usually receive the $1 offer for weekends but nothing this weekend ... did anyone else receive one or have they finished that ?
Won’t be using eBay anymore if they have stopped it !!!
Message 1 of 203
Latest reply
202 REPLIES 202

Re: Have the weekend $1 FVF deals finished ?

you are over thinking it . . . it is essentially Countess Almirena

It just goes to show the cultured background of countess 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinaldo_(opera)

Message 181 of 203
Latest reply

The ID you are talking about it countessalmirena.....usually known as the Countess.....her name is not Mirena.

Edit......great minds think alike sir.

Message 182 of 203
Latest reply

Screenshot_20190611-165506_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 183 of 203
Latest reply

Screenshot_20190611-170024_Google.jpg

Message 184 of 203
Latest reply

@ramcycle2010 wrote:
Yes, that is what I thought a mirena was too. And I agree, it is a strange term to include as part of your user name, but each to their own!

I agree

Spoiler
21429340-06A5-4FD3-8B32-6C2D5625CB6E.jpeg
Message 185 of 203
Latest reply

And yet, you know, Rinaldo has by far the most glorious music in that opera. I suppose I didn't want to be confusing by using Rinaldo in my username; I'd constantly have to explain that I wasn't male.

(The connection with Progestin had not even crossed my mind, but it's understandable as I didn't anticipate anyone snipping off the "al" bit.)

(Beautiful enough to die for.)

Message 186 of 203
Latest reply

We've only known you as Countess, the rest of your name didn't matter. That's probably why I didn't pick up on it when I posted my reply. I hope I didn't cause offence, comparing you to an IUD??!! Now I'm all embarrassed.

Message 187 of 203
Latest reply

tippy*toes, I'm so offended that I am crying into a bowl of yoghurt.

I'm so deeply offended that I will hunt you down and beat you about the shoulders with a whip made of imaginary feathers from a nyuk nyuk bird.

No! Not at all, tippy*toes, not one little bit. Not even deep in the toenails of my deepest emotions. g_chortle.gif

Message 188 of 203
Latest reply

I was never aware of the other name. I always thought of it as an old-fashioned, somewhat refined European name that any countess would be proud of.

I was already aware of the name Almira, which I probably associated with Almirena. Almira means 'fulfillment of the word' or 'truth without question' - I think that fits the Countess well enough!
Message 189 of 203
Latest reply

Oh, shyyte, not the bowl of yoghurt! Now I know you are serious. I'd better go and eat the remains of the baking dish gravy I made tonight as punishment. Don't force me. No, don't do it. Oh, OK then, it was bluddy awesome gravy!

Message 190 of 203
Latest reply