Header Size

Hi everyone my name Sheryl, I am just starting my eBay business again after a year off and I am looking for the size of the old header not the new billboard header size does anyone know it? I have look everywhere but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sheryl

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Header Size

Hi Sheryl- looks like there's a deafening silence to your question - I for one don't know what you mean Smiley Embarassed

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Header Size

I couln't find any of my old store headers to double-check their size (I've been using the newer store design for a while now), but this page might help - it's fairly old (references Firefox 4) :

http://stores.ebay.com/MiloDesign/customstore.html

If you scroll down a bit, it mentions 1100 x 250 - 300 pixels, which sounds familiar (I used to change the header seasonally, so I made a few 😄 ). 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Header Size

I've got an old style store and my picture is 231 x 90 pixels.  In my pictures folder I had labelled it as ".... for ebay" so it was fairly logical to assume that was the picture I used, but I double checked anyway - I saved the picture from my store header and it was exactly the same size.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Header Size

I do not want to use the billboard design so I want to get a template made by a designer and I need the size in pixels
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Header Size

Thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate you taking the time. Have a Merry Xmas and I hope you have lots of sales. Cheers
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply