Hi accidentily hit sendle how do I cancel ? It does say payment pending? cheers

How to cancel a sendle hit by mistake , Does say payment pending not if I will be charge, I did not print.thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hi accidentily hit sendle how do I cancel ? It does say payment pending? cheers

I have done the same thing and had to log on to Sendle and cancel on the Sendle website - I was already registered so it made it easier. I could not work out the method on ebay. 

Even if you don't print the label you will be charged once you create the label. You will need to cancel it to be re-imbursed. 

A real nuisance there new label system as when Sendle is cheaper than Aust Post it automatically selects sendle an easy mistake if your not having a good day. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Hi accidentily hit sendle how do I cancel ? It does say payment pending? cheers

Cheers thank s for that will gove it a go

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The "Postage Labels" section in the seller hub has a link that takes you to a sendle page that can cancel the order.

I don't think you need a sendle account to use it either.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hi, I just did the same thing. I generated the label but didn't print it but couldn't work out how to cancel it or get a refund. I went to Seller Hub and could see it there but couldn't cancel it. So I got onto ebay help page an the real time assistant who investigated. Apparently the seller is not charged for the label until it is scanned. So now I can overide the tracking in My Ebay and put in the AP tracking number or generate an AP label. Thought this info might be helpful to someone else on this topic.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

1 accidentally hit sendal. The parcel has already been sent by Australia Post 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply