How can I switch back again to classic view/selling page

This is really driving me bonkers. I had this problem before and someone helped me resolve it. But hey ho, here we go again. I cannot get back to the original classic selling sold page. GRRR it is so stressful and timwasting. PLEASE can someone tell me in simpletons terms how to switch back. 

Thank you, you lovely lot 🙂

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: How can I switch back again to classic view/selling page

The only page I can find it in is My eBay Selling Overview - and only on one account, which is on MP

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Unfortunately no, but thanks for trying to help, curra. My saved link no longer works on this ID. Stopped the minute I was tricked into signing up for MP.  But it works fine for the others. 

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

It's so weird. No consistency.  I tried several browsers but same result. 👎

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

There is NO GOING BACK....bwahahaaa

Welcome to 'progress' 😞

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

I still get classic view for both my MP accounts. Good for leaving feedback, as my stored comments are still available. Useless for anything else.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

huh? how come you're special? don't answer that, lol... my stored comments are still available under 'new format'

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

This solution is not appearing anymore - I got a link from a US site but can't find one for Aussie site ?

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

To dear twyngwyn: You just save my life! Thank you so much! Wish you best of luck and good health for your whole life! May money and fortune come to you from everyway everyday! 

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply