How do I find a seller that I have brought from before

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you know their UserID you can go to Advanced Search then Find A Member and enter their UserID in there.

Otherwise if the purchase is no more than 90-days ago the transaction should still be in your purchase history.

Apart from those two suggestions there may be others who have more.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Up on the right, next to the big blue  'search'  button, there is 'advanced'

Click on that and you can search if you know the seller's id

If not, you will have to search in your purchase history using the drop down

menu for the year you purchased

sadsmiley.gif  Too slow again, I see

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you know their user name (or store name), you can use the advanced search option (located to the right of the blue search button on most eBay pages, in small grey font).

If either left feedback, you could check your feedback profile for comments received, or the feedback you've left for others, and find them that way.

The purchase may still be in your history on eBay, if you bring up the dropdown menu under 'My eBay' at the top of the page and select 'Purchase History', it will show you recent purchases, but you can look through purchases from the previous two years as well.

If you paid by PayPal, the record may still be in your account activity. I keep all of my PayPal email receipts in a folder, and as the email contains the item name, if I need to find an old purchase I just search my emails using the item keywords.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply