Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal help! How do you run reports with the new interface?

Having no luck on the Paypal forum with this: How do you run reports using the new interface? For tax purposes I need to see how much I paid in fees each month. I found the page on the Classic site, though it's moved to a tiny menu item over on the r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post's inconsistency.

I live in Brisbane and received an order from WA on Wednesday the 29th of April, posted it via large letter the very same day, and it was delivered on Friday, May 1, just 48 hours later. Why can't AP's service be this quick and reliable all the time?...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer asking for iphone pin?

Hi all,I just sold an old non-working iPhone. I have erased it and unlocked it via the iCloud.com site but now the buyer is asking for my 4-digit pin for the handset. I'm not sure why he'd need that though and I'm reluctant to give it to him as its t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Holding Payments Not Anymore For Me

Hi AllI thought I would let you all know Paypal no longer hold my funds on another ID I started about 6 weeks ago. On this ID everything is small or large letter with NO Tracking. Up until last Friday Paypal were holding my funds for 21 Days. I phone...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Since when has asking a question gotten a defect

Buyer uses - contact seller ... jumps through the hoops to ask where the item is? I asked the buyer why they opened a case and they said they didnt ...the just used the ask seller a question link. I sorted it out with the buyer ...all good ...sent an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UK Promotional offers.

Look what I found on my Selling Page on EBay UK. I'll bet my false teeth it is coming to Australia. Promotional offersEdit display properties of this container | Start dateEnd dateUsedLeftStatus 20 free listings per month, list now!No insertion fees ...

Deleted drafts...

I accidentally deleted some drafts.... is there any way to get them back? I cant find a delete box for them, but I might be in the wrong view? Ty

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I requested some help but Ebay has not replied? Im a seller that has been ripped off by my Buyer.

My Buyer has requested a refund for an item she CLAIMs not to have received. This might be the case as I dont have tracking to check , however, she mucked me around for payment for nearly 2 weeks then over Easter my parcel did not leave, it was poste...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful