How many free listings with Managed Payments

Are the 250,000 just a one off? Or every month? TIA for your help to those who've been on MP for a while. 

I know this was discussed on an earlier thread, but am interested to know how it panned out. 

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

I do not recall ever getting the UP TO  250,000 listings,  but then again I do not have an anchor store.

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

I've received unlimited free listings twice before but there was a time limit on both occasions it wasn't an on going thing.

Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

Every month.

It doesn't show in your account - but I have ~600 listings in a featured store, many of which have ticked over this month, and my free listing count shows I've used none of the original 1500 featured stores were / are allocated:

listing offer.PNG

Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

Thank you all for your replies. Live chat is telling me that they're monthly, but we know that waht live chat tells you isn't always necessarily accurate, unfortunately.

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

No, I don't have a store either. Old mate on live chat is insisting that everyone on MP gets 250,000 (not that I'd need anywhere near that many) per month, whether you have a store or not. I find that hard to believe.

Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

This account was just a basic non store account when it was converted to managed payments.  It normally ran 60 - 70 listings per month, and after managed payments commenced was still charged listing fees for every listing over the 40 free.

Hence the conversion to a basic store

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

We've been on Managed Payments since August last year and downgraded from a featured to a basic store after changing over.

We have around 800-900 listings, and haven't yet been charged for any relists, so agree with digi that it's every month.

Hopefully our non-store accounts will change over soon, so we can list a few more there too.
Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

yes, that's what worries me, gp. What they tell you isn't always necessarily correct. 

Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

joz15au
Community Member

I have had a basic store and a non store account on MP since July last year and have not had any listings or rollovers come off my monthly free listings allowances (600 in the store, 40 in the non-store) since then (shows as per Digi's example above).  I'm not sure if the current offer is the same as it was back then but it appears to be ongoing in my case.  Maybe they'll change it once they have everyone transitioned to MP. 

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply