How's your sales in the last Month

I don't know how much longer I will be selling, my sales in the last month are down 75%.  I have never had this happen! I was wondering is it just my shop or other's are also seeing the decline?

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

This is not a hobby for me unfortunately!  I have overheads and so forth.  

Yes I am trying other avenues, GT/SM/FB.  It's a lot of time and effort.  

Fingers crossed that everyone who is feeling the pinch, pick up too.

I'm waiting for Sheepie to say her sales are great!  🙂

Thanks for responding. Fingers crossed.

Message 11 of 49
Latest reply

Sales have been a bit slow this week but 60 & 120 day figures are all tracking slightly above average. I find when things are a bit slow auctions spice things up a bit and create more urgency to buy now rather than watch and wait with BINS.

Message 12 of 49
Latest reply

I somehow beleive that the incidences of throttling, are too coincidental to be just coincidences - and until our inept governement decides to investigate these complaints, ebay will get away with whatever shenanigans they choose to inflict upon us.

It's becoming crystal-clear that ebay wants to divest itself of its older, home-grown image, and become a real player in the global economy, by promoting more and more, the big box and asian import sellers. High volume sales equates to higher profits for ebay shareholders.

One can't help but wonder though, just how long this halcyon period will last. The big box boys have atrocious feedback, (hidden on most occassions by ebay), and buyers will rapidly grow cold on the cheap carp flooding the market.

Message 13 of 49
Latest reply

Yes, my sales have been overwhelming this month, but about 75% were to the one buyer who has gone absolutely nuts buying stuff. Had quite a few other single purchases from other buyers. Not sure about this month alone, but 87 sales in the last 60 days, which is unheard of for me.

I am not gloating at all. I really do genuinely feel bad for those whose lights are off or having a brown out. I do not expect this run of good sales to last. It will be my turn soon to have lights out and by then, all you lot with low sales will be relishing in high sales!

Hang in there everyone.

Message 14 of 49
Latest reply

I have just passed my March total on my main selling ID, and doubled my March total on my second ID (only started in March), with 10 days to go in April.  I'm certainly not complaining at the moment.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 15 of 49
Latest reply

I know that Sheepie, I'm glad some sellers are doing well!  I just hope it picks up for the rest of us who aren't doing so well.

Message 16 of 49
Latest reply

April has been terrible. March was great in the lead up to Easter but itt has completely slowed lately. 

Views and sales WAY DOWN.

Message 17 of 49
Latest reply

Worst month by a country mile in over 2 years !

There could be so many contributing factors I wouldn't know where to start (although I did see fuggsy's post last night and have fixed all my SE keywords, so am hopeful that may help) but who actually knows the real truth ??!!??

Message 18 of 49
Latest reply

We are probably running at about average as compared to same time last year and the previous month.

We would like it to be higher but overall nothing to complain about at this stage.

Message 19 of 49
Latest reply

January was great, but sales have slowed way down since then. It's like someone turned a switch. I hope it picks up soon, as ebay is my only income. Bills still have to be paid. Fingers crossed for good sales soon for everyone.

Message 20 of 49
Latest reply