How to get someone to leave feedback, so I then get paid.

Hello everyone. 

How is the best way to get someone to leave me feedback. I am an honest ebayer and have been ebaying for over 19 years. My last item that I listed, I have been informed by ebay, that they will not release the hold of my payment until, the buyer has received my item and also left positive feedback. I have asked the buyer on numerous occassions from the day that I posted it, including even again today, to get him to leave feedback, and he wont. I have asked ebay, to intervene and request him to leave feedback, and they wont. So, not only now, I am out of pocket for the item, but also for the postage, insurance, and packaging. This is immensely unfair. I have spent over 2 hours with ebay trying to resolve with no help. I will never sell using ebay again. There no longer is seller protection. 

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: How to get someone to leave feedback, so I then get paid.

" Compare that some of the other responses that are just plain obnoxious and rude. Its unfortunate that some here are so quick to denigrate and belittle others rather than discussing issues in a mature, reasoned way.

It says a lot more about the character and IQ of the people responding than it does about the OP. "

Message 51 of 56
Latest reply

LOL

images - 2022-01-18T095938.511.jpeg

Message 52 of 56
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

LOL

images - 2022-01-18T095938.511.jpeg

6 fish.   3 are alive, 3 are dead.  
๐Ÿ˜‰

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 53 of 56
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

It says a lot more about the character and IQ of the people responding than it does about the OP. "

Ha! Typical, has a holiday for a few weeks, comes back and knows everything.

The โ€˜characterโ€™ of the OP has been firmly established! 

7581605C-9CA1-4144-A812-7020937942AB.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 54 of 56
Latest reply

14F85946-E357-4863-BA99-A84E63FC559D.jpeg

@digi, Iโ€™m moving this back to the original thread, for obvious reasons! 

This OP maintains her whole story that she has the transcripts as proof, that eBay said: she wonโ€™t get paid until +fb is received! 
After the back and forth with many other board members here, not just myself, the OP refused to believe us, still insisting that she has these transcripts that state what eBay has said.

I for one, I canโ€™t speak for others, donโ€™t think itโ€™s unreasonable to ask to see these โ€˜transcriptsโ€™. She is basing her whole story on them! โ€ฆ.but apparently you do have a problem with it.

I also stated, and itโ€™s there in B&W for everyone to see, which both you and cham54 have overlooked โ€ฆ..  that if she did in fact have these transcripts, which verified her story, then she would get an apology from me!  

Now, youโ€™ve been having a little dig at me about me asking to see these transcripts for a few posts now, and while I do think itโ€™s not usually your style, Iโ€™m also not  backing down just because the great digi*ghost has an issue with me!  Henceโ€ฆ. Agree to disagree!! 

I know, I knowโ€ฆ. I stood up for myselfโ€ฆ. Iโ€™m such a b*tch!! 

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 55 of 56
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 56 of 56
Latest reply