I musta been pretty naughty.........

5kazam
Community Member

......''cos when I'm trying to see a reply to a thread I'm following, which comes through on my email, I'm being told IN PINK 'Access Denied'.  Cleared cache and cookies, rebooted computer - same issue.  Doesn't work on either Firefox or Chrome.   Clues as to why?

I'm definitely logged in but the last two posts to a thread I was following aren't visible to me.

Edit : Just had a thought that maybe the mods removed those last two posts.

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

kazam, that will happen when posts are removed by the Mods for one reason or another. Was it the shoe thread by any chance?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 44
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Moderation, dahling, everything in moderation   

Message 3 of 44
Latest reply

Yep that's the one.

I guess Stawka and Erg got a little too personal.  Sorry I missed it.

I hope Erg is getting the message that he is the least popular member on these forums, and will disappear into the ether in the not too distant future.

What a pain in the rear end he is.

Message 4 of 44
Latest reply

Better not discuss any further kazam or the Mods will remove it and you will get a slap.

If a post is removed and there is no warning in your Messages it means the whole thread was removed or your post was removed with others but it was not your fault.

Message 5 of 44
Latest reply

I think you saw it all.

Was only 2 posts.

I try not to get personal

Message 6 of 44
Latest reply

That's fine Lyndal.  Understand.  I only post on the forums, and am not up with what the mods do.  If I see a post that has mod adjustment, I accept that it is usually either a very personal comment or inappropriate language is involved.

I only worked out after I put up my original post that the mods must have removed it - hence the edit.

Message 7 of 44
Latest reply

Nah!  Didn't see it/them.  Certainly not going to lose any sleep over missing 2 posts.  I just couldn't work out what I'd done wrong to get the 'access denied' thing.

All explained now, so not a problem.

Message 8 of 44
Latest reply

kazam, you have a Private Message

Message 9 of 44
Latest reply

Apparently screen shots are not able to be sent by PM's.  Interesting - seems a certain amount of censorship applies to PM's.

Message 10 of 44
Latest reply