I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-Smiggins

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-The pandemic is still very much with us. This together with postage fees attracting percentage final payments is not in the spirit of the time we are facing. Smiggins 2010

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-Smiggins

@smiggins2010 wrote:

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment 

Well go ahead & do so....don't let fear hold you backSmiley Tongue

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

You have 462 items listed.

The minimum you get with a store is 600.

What is your issue? Apart from the usual, where eBay give away free listings for a specified time, and when that time elapses people have come to expect the freebies as a right.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I'm confused.

You have a store so you don't pay listing fees, just the monthly subscription.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Naturally as you are so disappointed you have conacted eBay and told them

What was their response?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

And I hate having to wait for Xmas, just to get something for nothing.  Please can Santa come visit everyday.

PS. Thanks Ebay

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have listed a number of auctions....they are not free in stores.

Stick with BIN listings and you will not pay fees....and don't blame ebay when you do not know the rules.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Stick with BIN listings and you will not pay fees....and don't blame ebay when you do not know the rules.

They are in the collectibles category.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@wide-world-of-stamps wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

They are in the collectibles category.

Not all of them

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

What?

I'd be more worried about no longer being protected for INR/ Late shipment defects.
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply