I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia Can list over 5000 items new seller ?

I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia
Can list over 5000 items, when they have only been registered on eBay for just 6 months ?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia Can list over 5000 items new seller ?

@my.lord.instigator wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@base787 wrote:

Can list over 5000 items, when they have only been registered on eBay for just 6 months ?

I had no listing limits from day 1. Pays to get in early.

Or could it be all the people that you pushed in front of Peter ?         $_1.JPG

- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. -

Denis Waitley

I don't recall pushing anybody in front of anybody, including, but not limited to, Peter.

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@base787 wrote:

Or could it be all the people that you pushed in front of Peter ?         $_1.JPG

- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. -

Denis Waitley

I don't recall pushing anybody in front of anybody, including, but not limited to, Peter.

That may be true, but Paul & Mary sing a different tune !!!!!

If you are going to reply to Lord Instigator, please use the correct Kings English, l qoute:

l don't recall pushing in front of anybody,  including, but not limited to, Peter.

You are always one for correctness, maybe you could start with yourself.   

----- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.---------

Denis Waitley

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@base787 wrote:

Denis Waitley

If you are going to reply to Lord Instigator, please use the correct Kings English, l qoute:

l don't recall pushing in front of anybody,  including, but not limited to, Peter.

----- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.---------

Denis Waitley

Lord Instigator - in your mind perhaps

You might also like to rereed wot eye rote - in that your correction completely changes the context from wot eye rote.

Ps It might pay to check the spelling (and meaning) of quote. The spelling I'll let you work out with whichever King you swear allegiance to. But the meaning doesn't include paraphrasing.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@base787 wrote:

Denis Waitley

Denis Waitley

You might also like to rereed wot eye rote - in that your correction completely changes the context from wot eye rote.

Ps It might pay to check the spelling (and meaning) of quote. The spelling I'll let you work out with whichever King you swear allegiance to. But the meaning doesn't include paraphrasing.

Sorry, I just realised.

You meant to say - Or could it be all the people that you pushed in front of, Peter.

That makes semantic sense, even if it has no bearing on reality. My name is Dave and I seem to have a better grasp of any monarch's language than you do.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@base787 wrote:

Denis Waitley

Denis Waitley

Sorry, I just realised.

You meant to say - Or could it be all the people that you pushed in front of, Peter.

That makes semantic sense, even if it has no bearing on reality. My name is Dave and I seem to have a better grasp of any monarch's language than you do.

There is no question that your given naming is Dave, m ost likely David, on your Birth Certificate,  but l was using Peter as a pre-empt for my usage of the trio, Peter, Paul, &Mary, ( a Que, of persons), as in person or persons ahead of you from the given day of day one in the realm of ebay.

Lord Instigator, accepts your correction to my statement to you, ( Sorry, l just realised.) You stand corrected.

Lord Instigator,  is not talking about just any monarch's language, but the correct usage and phrase of the Anglo-Saxon English Language, as laid down by King Arthur himself.  Under Westminster Law, becoming known as then, His/Her The Kings English.

My Family are 573rd in line to the Throne of The United Kingdom, so please davewil, do not try to enforce your mega knowledge or interpretation, of the Royal English Language from the House of Saxony.

Many comments that you have posted on these boards in the past, l have conceded with your said comment, l would feel it rather disappointing, if you were not  to understand or misinterpret my statements on these boards, thank you, Lord Instigator. 

$_1.JPG

Denis Waitley

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Lord Instigator, has retired to His Royal Chambers, for the remainder of this said morning, and after some Official Duties later in the hours of this said day, would be happy to receive dialogue from you.

Smyth - Usher in Waiting.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Listing limits are a reasonably recent thing

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

My Family are 573rd in line to the Throne of The United Kingdom, so please davewil, do not try to enforce your mega knowledge or interpretation, of the Royal English Language from the House of Saxony.

Back in her student years my daughter had a landlord who insisted he was the rightful heir to the throne and every time he tried to present the evidence MI5, MI6 and other organizations blocked it getting out there.

Some how it was hard to bellieve that King Tommy was anything other than a seller of tools in a tiny shop in a small suburb of a small city in the frozen north of Englant.

Still sounds better than King Lord InstigatorWoman LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Lord Instigator,  is not talking about just any monarch's language, but the correct usage and phrase of the Anglo-Saxon English Language, as laid down by King Arthur himself

Perhap someone should whisper in Lord Instigator's shell pink ear that King Arthur was not an anglo Saxon - he was a Briton who fought aganst the Saxons,

And while they are about it, perhaps they should also tell him that the language of the now defunct Royal House Of Saxony  was German.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Lord Instigator,  is not talking about just any monarch's language, but the correct usage and phrase of the Anglo-Saxon English Language, as laid down by King Arthur himself

Perhap someone should whisper in Lord Instigator's shell pink ear that King Arthur was not an anglo Saxon - he was a Briton who fought aganst the Saxons,

And while they are about it, perhaps they should also tell him that the language of the now defunct Royal House Of Saxony  was German.

Not to mention that few, if any, of the words used were spelt the same way before the last 2 centuries, tops.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply