Incorrect Post Fees Showing on ebay site

I have seen a number of my listing and a number of other peoples listings in search that are 'free' post showing as significant post fees and then when you click into the listing the post fee is correct. I am not sure what it is eventually charged at!

I have not contacted ebay about this.

An example is to search 'Jurassic World Party Stickers' find my listings some charging $10 post when they are free!

Why is this happening?

Not contacting ebay as well honestly what's the point?

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

It means that I am offering free post but ebay is displaying my post as 'for example' $10 but when you click into the listing it displays as free post.

Use my example above and see what happens or maybe it's just me!
Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

You're right.

Gallery shows as $10 post,  but free post in the listing

I know you don't want to, but you'll have to get in touch with ebay

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

the listing i'm looking at says $10 postage in the main list but when i open the actual listing its showing free c&c wich isnt available to me.

under postage, its got free standard delivery.

$10 is for express delivery.

seems like another glitch on a friday.

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

It is all showing as Free postage to me...from a general search to a specific search of your shop.

Don't worry about it till later tonight when the gremlins go to bed.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

Apparently a second, costed, option is now showing when the basic postage is 'free'. I don't know if it a permanent thing, only for those with postage policies (do you have them, OP), or simply Friday.

If I was the OP I wouldn't bother offering express at $10 extra as there is NO express service that costs that much over standard.

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

The only ones I found on the first page (BM) with $10 postage had $10 standard postage and $20 express. All the rest were 'free' through various amounts ($2.38 springs to mind).

So maybe maintenance has been through your listings and they are back to normal.

I stand by my comment about $10 for express, though.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

Thanks for all your replies. I will wait until the morning although I saw it on a competitor listing yesterday.

I cannnot understand wnhy eBay would **bleep**ise their own sales?

Plain odd!

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

There is when you use eparcel and express post can be as low as $7 or as high as $12
Message 10 of 37
Latest reply