Information shown under My Selling

The My Selling page used to show the number of items which were Drafts, Scheduled, Active, etc. Now the page is presented in the same way but no numbers are shown. It is quite a chore to work out how many items I have scheduled so that I don't  list more than my 40 free listings. I have not been able to figure out how I can go back to the default page I had for ten years and which seems to have changed of its own accord.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As I said before, the free listings question is moot, as all sellers on managed payments have unlimited listings.   And all sellers will be on managed payments eventually.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Are you on Managed Payments?

Read our full terms for fees when listing an item

• All sellers with an Australian registration address are entitled to 250,000 free insertion fees per month for items listed in auction-style or fixed price format in most categories, including relisted items and listings that are ended early.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees-without-ebay-store?id=4822

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I am on managed payments with one of my accounts. I haven't received any notification on the other one as yet. The account to which my message refers is the one for which I have not yet received notification. You mention 250,000 free listings. I get 40 free listings on both my accounts (I sell CDs and vinyl).

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

with managed payments, you get free listings - you will notice that when you list, your counter never changes, it will stay stuck on 40.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

That's very good to know. I still don't know how I can see numbers opposite Active, Scheduled, etc. which was the subject of my original message.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Is the "sell" button collapsed? by any chance

sell button.JPG

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

No, all the categories are there as shown in your image, just no numbers.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

You may have already worked this out for yourself - but I agree with you it's a pain. 

I have a workaround but it's time consuming.

Of the 40 free listings I have 24 Active which theoretically leaves me with 16 Free listings left.

Then I have to identify the Active listings which will relist before the end of the month when I get my next freebies. This can be done with a bit of basic maths. i.e. I have 14 days until the end of the month - I have identified (by date under listing) that 9 of my active listings will re list.

So 16  - 9 = 7 free listings left  before I start getting charged insertion fees.

Hope this helps

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks pancaket52. Do you really need to do all that maths? When I list my 40 free listings I opt for 8 free relistings (making a total of 9 auction cycles). Because they are free relistings I assume that they don't count towards my monthly 40 free listings. Mind you, if they do count as part of the new free listings then I would have been paying for an awful lot of listings I thought were free!  I am worried! Perhaps I should pose this question on the forum.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Me again. I just checked. The 8 free relistings do not count towards the monthly 40 free listings : 

• Automatic relists do not count towards your free listings balance.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply