Is anyone else getting heaps of Cancelled Orders?

I apologise in advance if this issue has already been raised.  I haven't been on the discussion boards for a while.

In almost 15 years on ebay, I have had less than a dozen cancelled orders; primarily the usual things ["my one month old baby bid on the item" or an abrupt "I don't want it any more"].

In less than a week since Managed Payments started, I have had to cancel three orders.  Two buyers bought pick-up preferred items and didn't wait for postage to be added.  The third bought an item which was definitely pick-up only as I can't post it [perfume].

All the buyers had only a couple of feedback.  There appears to be newbies coming on board who are clueless about ebay.

Now I'm concerned about whether these cancelled orders will incur fees, as they did when PayPal stopped refunding their portion of refunded payments.  I also don't know how to go about things if postage is cheaper than I quoted.  With PayPal I could do a partial refund but with managed payments, how do you go about it?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and would also like to know if anyone else is experiencing this?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Is anyone else getting heaps of Cancelled Orders?

Yes I have had this problem on one of my accounts.

I hadnt had any sales on that account for over 2 months.Then suddenly I started getting a few sales on the account but 4 of them were cancelled within a matter of weeks,

Something strange going on with Ebay,

So far fees havent been refunded.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply