Item Didn't Automatically Relist?

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with items not relisting when they're supposed to? I had a heap of item finishing tonight, on 2 accounts, all up to their 3rd auto relist. I got the email saying the item didn't sell and will be auto relisted. I then got the email saying that it had been relisted, but I've got all these items sitting in my unsold with a message under them saying this item didn't automatically relist.

The only time that has happened in the past was when all my photos disappeared for no reason. I manually relisted 2 items and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the listing. All photos were there, required item specifics were there, postage details, PayPal details were there, everything was as it should be. The box to tick for 3 free relists was there! Under the dropdown there was the option to remove automatic relist, so they were definitely meant to auto relist.

I thought at first it was just happening on my main account, but then I noticed it was happening on my second account too. Bah humbug!

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Has happened to me over the last two weeks or so. Have kept them in the unsold items and then relisted later. You say you got a relisted message though in your unsolds? have deleted all my relisted messages so I hope I now don't have the same items up twice as only have one of each !!!!!!!!!!. 

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I don't get notifications for relists.

I have, twice in the last fortnight, had 3 not relist.

No rhyme nor reason - they show as still having auto-relists and they've been everything between 1 and 3 months old.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

In my unsolds, there was the message under them "this item didn't automatically relist". I only relisted the 2 because like you, I only have one of each item, so I'm hoping they don't suddenly auto relist without me realising! It threw me because according to the automated emails, the items had auto relisted.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

i had 2 out of 4 items that should have auto relisted today that didnt. had to use 2 of my spare freebie listings to relist them.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Sounds like it's not just me then. I thought I was going nuts there for a minute! I suppose it's just another day in eBay glitchland.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

"this item didn't automatically relist" will show even if the item is in the relist queue.

I always wait at least an hour before relisting. Although, if it's identical (including the item number, which it should be on a relist), you should get a error along the lines of 'you have already relisted this item'.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

I think it was more than an hour when I discovered it. I had that error once before when I used sell similar to relist something, then hit relist on it a few days later. No idea why I used sell similar that time because I normally just relist. But, I digress. I didn't get an error.

Another time I got an error, probably due to the message being there, but it was in the queue. It said I couldn't relist as it was set to auto relist. I was hoping I got that error when I relisted those two, but I didn't ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Just had a look and one of mine that should have relisted last night didn't, is now sitting in my 'unsolds' - the free relists box is definately checked on it.  Hope it doesn't continue as my 40 freebies are all well and truly spoken for.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Over the last two weeks I've also had odd items not being relisted, I thought I'd probably not ticked them but when I checked, no, there was no rhyme or reason! Just another glitch I suspect! Cat Frustrated

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply