Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does return dispute time out?

On the 2nd of June I accepted a return from an overseas customer who put in an SNAD dispute but did not comunicate any further other than to say she was returning it and to please refund her. I am still awaiting its return. My question is this - is t...

SALES waaah whaahhhh!!

So, my sales are own over 70% or something from this time last year, which was down from the year before. Last 2 years Ebay sales have been terrible. Ive sold four items this week, and I usually sell 30 or more per week this time of year (yes, i know...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opening a store with current live auctions

I am currently looking at opening a store.I have a few live auctions at present and my concern is , will they remain live and be transfered to my store with the same ending date etc??thanks in advance, rose

auto relist missing

i have an item that didnt auto relist, nothing new there but when i try to relist it theres no auto relist option at the bottom of the listing page. do i have to redo the whole listing from scratch to get it back?

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Offering free postage

I'm finding a free domestic postage option quite difficult to do at the same time as remaining profitable. If I include the postage cost in the price of the item then international customers are hit with an excessive price. If I don't include the cos...

Resolved! Buyer Asked to Cancel Then Paid

Bit of a strange one on our hands that I'm not sure how to deal with. A buyer bought but did not pay for an item. She has a feedback score of 135 so not a newbie.Then a bit later in the day she bought and paid for a similar item, but a couple of doll...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash on pick up

What are the 'rules' about cash on pick up? I have searched the latest Paypal User Agreement, but the only reference I found was to seller protection (in Section 11.2) which states: PayPal seller protection does not apply to Claims, Chargebacks and/o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Infrequent Buyers

Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with buyers who haven't bought anything for the last 6-12 mths then purchase and never contact or make payment .I seem to be getting quite a few lately.I have blocks in place but these bidders all have good...

What do you see?

When I click on my own "check out my other items' link....it takes me to Ebay's home page?? Is this because I'm on my own site (it's never happened before)? Can some of you please check my link?Thanks

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Responding to messages

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts/ ideas are on replying to messages over the weekend. Do you answer them as you receive them or do you wait until Monday and have the weekend off aswell. Just wondering

A major warning About Ebay& australia post

To all Ebayers the Australia post office is helping deliver china mail and parcel cheaper than we can send our own things around australia they have a contract with these countries to deliver there mail and parcel at our expenses and all australians ...

My first time has gone so wrong.

First-time user gone so wrong rings went to auction have no idea I wouldn't reach the price I was hoping for not sure how to put out from the sale of a $300 ring for $57

Item Didn't Automatically Relist?

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with items not relisting when they're supposed to? I had a heap of item finishing tonight, on 2 accounts, all up to their 3rd auto relist. I got the email saying the item didn't sell and will be auto rel...