Key word brand spamming

Mmmm 171458066792 ....

lol too much attention to spamming brands and not enough on providing actual item details  ...Cat Surprised

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Key word brand spamming

too much of everything else rather than details about the darn shoes.
Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

All of their listings are the same spamming to the max and no details of their items lol  Cat Surprised

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

Clearly have very little idea about listing and listing policies or violations. They don't even make an attempt to conceal the true brands (or 'non brands'), which are plainly obvious in many of their photos !!

Message 4 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

Were also probably busy crafting the several paragraphs of terms and conditions and self promotion that are in the listing ..

Mmmm this bit don't ring true  .. "offering  the BEST customer experience in the industry"

IMO even putting one or two words about the goods for sale might improve potential customer experience  Cat LOL

Message 5 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

I'm scratching my head over what the heck they're selling in this one-171458081158

The dress, the flowers, the reception ????

Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

Goodness knows ???

lol.gif

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

I'm wondering if you had a typo in there ? Reception or Deception  ??? 🙂

Message 8 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

I'm wondering where they plucked $79 to get free postage? Seems an obscure amount! They seem to mention feedback a lot too.....

Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

Key word brand spamming

How did they get their email in there?  I thought it was impossible to do that, like in messages?

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply