Listings not showing correctly

I have noticed my listings which contain items that come in various colours and sizes are not showing correctly. When you click on the listing from a search or from my store it shows only the one item in one colour in one size. Instead of showing that there are 25 variations in actual fact- see pictures below. The second picture is how it should look. The first is how it is showing to me atm. Which is very less satisfactory. Misleading the buyer to think this is the last one. Can anyone shed light ???

a2.png

a1.png

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I see the correct photo.....Friday is maintenance day on eBay....and whatever can go wrong WILL ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

There is currently a glitch that has been resulting in gallery images disappearing from variation listings. They show in search results and such, but once opened they can't be seen in the gallery and if you edit the listings that are behaving this way, you'll likely find that you have to re-upload them (the variation photos should be fine, it's just the main gallery ones). 

Very annoying, as you can't tell which listings it's affecting unless you open each one individually. 

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Yes I ran in to that glitch too ! But that at least seems to be fixed. This one isn't still and most annoying as its effecting all my listings. Who does one speak to in regard to these issues ? It seems to be also effecting many others where there are more than one variation....

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Im guessing Ebay are preferring me to do a separate lsiting for every variation. Rather than one listing with choices of size and colour .They must be thinking I should do a new listing for each size separately. So one listing for black size 6 , one for size 7 etc etc etc. That would mean in some cases a single listing of mine would have to become 30 or more separate listings.

I thought my former way was more efficient though....

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Knowing eBay it's another way of increasing sales,(eg: by stating it's the last one they are telling buyers that

they better be quick and buy as there aren't any more).

Their theory would be if there is only one left of a type then they may use it as the most popular seller so it should

have the best chance of selling.

I've seen it as last one on a variation listing before but as you stated I have no idea which it might refer to as

there were still multiple items available and it can be deceiving

Only way might be is to contact eBay via Help & Contact and click on the Have us call you option:

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

,Just keep in mind that the Call option is only available during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8

am to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Yes I have spoke to them and they will apparently look into it .....

It seems ridiculous to me. Its going to look to alot of people that there is only one colour in one size left of the item and most will then click away somewhere else. When in reality every size and colour is still available 

as below that is what people will see and register. Its not the last one at all its just the last one of the item in black in size 40. There is plenty more availblea3.png

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I'm seeing the correct one - just letting you know

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks Imastawka I appreciate that ! But it does seem to depend how you go to the listing, 

Can I ask if I may for you (or anyone else) to simply search Arcopedico L19 Boots and click on my listing from there and see what it does ?

I just went next door and checked on somone elses computer and it still unfortunately defaulted just to the black size 40.....

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

If I search through eBay listings the variations are shown but if I search through your store the variations aren't shown on 2 of the listings, and all 3 have different amounts available between the eBay search and your store search. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply