Listings not showing correctly

I have noticed my listings which contain items that come in various colours and sizes are not showing correctly. When you click on the listing from a search or from my store it shows only the one item in one colour in one size. Instead of showing that there are 25 variations in actual fact- see pictures below. The second picture is how it should look. The first is how it is showing to me atm. Which is very less satisfactory. Misleading the buyer to think this is the last one. Can anyone shed light ???

a2.png

a1.png

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hopefully now making progress ! Just received this back from ebay

Thanks for getting back to us with your screenshot. 

I've reviewed these screenshots and I do understand now what you mean. I've checked on other seller's listings as well and some actually show the same behaviour as yours.

I have filed a report to our Technical Team that way they can review this and have it sorted out and show the -Select- option instead of a pre-selected variation.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@starwood2111, any update on this from eBay?

If I go to your store and click from there the problem is still showing up.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Hi starwood2111, I have just run into the glitch with the missing gallery images on variation listings. When you say it seemed to be fixed for you last week, do you mean that the gallery images re-appeared for you? Or that you manually fixed it and nothing more happened?

Thanks!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

No NOTHING IS FIXED !

I have followed up via email but still they are saying that their people are looking into it.... Who knows how long.

I have been manually puting back missing pictures but can't do anything about the variations stuff up.....

I note on the USA discussion boards ebay have posted that they are aware of numerous glitches at present and they are working to fix it. Again it doesn't mention a time frame and the mess continues world wide it seems....

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply