Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! what is wrong with AP?

Last week I sold 3 identical items and posted them on the same day. The 1st went to UK and was delivered on Friday, the other 2 went to NSW & Queensland respectively and still are not there!. How can something go o/s, get through customs, then travel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No payment received - event tomorrow night

Hello - hoping for some advice please... We listed event tickets a few days ago - 'buy it now' with the option to make an offer. We also required that immediate payment had to be made via PayPal upon purchase. Somebody made an offer, which I accepted...

Resolved! Buyer unhappy with colours

A buyer recently purchased a $10 shirt, listed as 'candy pink striped'. The listing was accompanied by three photos – front, back and close-up. A slice of the actual close-up photo used in the listing is shown. As can be seen there are many different...

candypink_stripe.jpg
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertising

How do I get rid of Ebay advertising ? Thank you all for your interest and help. Patricia.

Seller hub spam

Anyone else getting the ' try the seller hub' splashed all over thier screens at log in. Sure you can press the 'maybe later' button but how about a 'Not Interested' button. I have tried the seller hub an its something I do not want but I gather it m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

aust post have lost my parcels 2-3rd august and 7th august Has any one else had the same Sydney dc

Hi all. I am a seller in sydney and Aust post have lost my envelopes which have no tracking on the dates 2-3rd august and the 7th august. I have soo far replaced and sent out in the last 4 days 187 envelopes with more coming through. I need to know i...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant log in to turbo lister

I have 2 accounts , one i can open no problems so when i switch to the other account I''m now required to log in with my password and user id then i get directed to a box which I have to tick to allow ebay to connect , but i just get redirected to si...

Dishonest buyer

I recently sold a bluetooth speaker, which was used but in perfect working condition. I had provided accurate info and images on the listing. I had thoroughly tested it and fully charged it before sending it out. A few days after receiving the item, ...

Resolved! How do I create a receipt for customers who I sell on behalf of and keep a commission?

Hi Guys, I often sell on behalf of people and keep a small commision. How do I create a receipt that shows that I have only keept a small amount of the profit as commision and given the remained to my client. E.g I sell a second hand top for $30 prof...

All negative feedback removed

Wondering if anyone else has come across this.Where a 'protected seller' (think we know what that means these days) has ALL negative feedbacks removed regularly.I won't name the seller as I will probably be banned for saying it but there is one that ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

private listing for a buyer

Hi A New ebayer wanted to buy several books but said she couldn't work out how to buy several books without paying individual postage. I tried walking buyer through the steps but she was unable to do so she has asked me if I could set up a private li...