Location glitch.

Hi, I have had two buyers email me to say why don't I post to their location, one is in Qld and one is in Vic. I post to Australia only and have never had issues like this, can anyone shed some light on this for me please. I wonder if this is why my sales have been extremely slow the last couple of days. Thanks.

Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Location glitch.

Curraone - As I've said before it would be interesting to see what percentage of ebay sales are sent as large letters......I imagine it would be huge.  
This is an area they need to spend a bit of time on instead of ignoring it... and saying the system won't recognise it.
A system worked out with Aus Post to offer large letter tracking at a reasonable cost to ebay sellers, would make life easier for everyone. 

Message 51 of 67
Latest reply

No, I'm sorry, I did not explain well - my listing was not blocked because of the $2.10 postage, it had the glitch that is the subject of these posts -  I was just whinging about the poor advice.    When the supervisor rang back, she acknowledged the glitch, there was nothing wrong with my listing.

Message 52 of 67
Latest reply

this wouldn't help either.......AP October price rises Smiley Indifferent

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/price-changes-6-oct-2014.html

Message 53 of 67
Latest reply

I had the same issue with some free post items last night too. They also came up as 'will post to Australia' and there was no free postage banner across my photos, nor any mention of free postage under the postage tab. I'm kind of regretting removing the 'free postage' reference from my titles now!

Message 54 of 67
Latest reply

We have lost over 40 sales for this 'glitch'

Called CS today and it is a known issue they are 'working on'.  This has been happening since 18th according to our reports.  I'd like to know if ebay will be compensating us all for the lost sales ?

Furious doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling now - Mondays are usually flat out for us but it has been relatively quiet these last few days, now I know why

Message 55 of 67
Latest reply

I have the same thing and got the same response from ebay through email. I asked about compensation and they didn't answer that question.

If buyers try a few times it seems to go through, one buyer I had on the 18th tried 5 times to order and it eventually worked.

Message 56 of 67
Latest reply

I wonder how long this is going to go on for.

Message 57 of 67
Latest reply

I list on both the US and AUS eBay st ore and have recently noticed that an increased sales for Australian buyers buying on my products that is intended for the US store.

Is this because the bug doesn't exist in the US store?

Message 58 of 67
Latest reply

At least for a change they are not bumping the prices up on Domestic letters and Parcels, apart from the prepaid letter envelopes.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 59 of 67
Latest reply

Dont you guys get it?

Australian buyers are only supposed to buy from China now.

Australian sellers are being phased out altogether.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 60 of 67
Latest reply