Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Up loading photos

What is going on ... for days I cant upload a pic and takes forever for a page to load ..its not my pc ..its not my provider ...its no where else on the big web ..JUST EBAY ...arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhany ideas??????

Feedback removal...

Hmm, I posted on here a week ago about a buyer having incorrect postage details, that i ended up calling paypal about, long story short, i posted the item, it's at the post office waiting for it to get picked up.the buyer has given me a negative feed...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need detectives please

Why would a buyers account say registered in past couple of months Aug 2014 but their feedback history shows feedback from more than 12 months ago ?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP Buyer remorse.

From November 1st 'Buyer remorse' as a reason for return will all but cease to exist.Option A. Pay to return a 'change of mind' for an item cost refund only orOption B. Get out a microscope, find something significant ( under high magnification )and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Thank you Australia Post

Thought as we always seem to complain about Australia Post I would give them a pat on the back for a change - they deserve one this time.Received an order from a customer in WA for a custom made bracelet last Monday. Being a Public Holiday here in Ql...

Resolved! NO SOLD ITEMS DISPLAYING ON ANY EBAY SITE

Anyone lost their SOLD items listings? Mine does not come up in mobile ap, mobile site or desktop site. Frustrating since I needed to address stuff for posting. I did find that going through the item number in messages found the listing, and I could ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller blocks you after you have been bidding in an item

Hi,does it seem odd or is it just me that a seller has blocked you from biddiing on an item after you have already been placing bids?I have already purchased from this seller(an the item is supposedly in the mail on its way).The seller has also block...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I have received SPOOF emails from a buyer

Buyer has sent me emails claiming the Payment has been sent and that it won't come through until after i send the item out.I'm not stupid, i know he's a scammer, but when i go to open the case in the resolution centre, it says the item number does no...

Can we not sell to one particular type of buyer?

A business has the right to deal or not deal with customers correct. So, my question is can we refuse sales to a partiuclar type of customer after they have made a purchase? The reason being because nearly without fail this specific type always compl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Store Help!

I'm register in AU but have an overseas store, how can I close that store and transfer all my listings to a store here?Can someone please help? looking all pages of bay and found nothing Thank You!

Resolved! Packing slip

I seem to recall that there used to be provision for printing off a packing slip with the order details to send to the buyer with their item, but I can't find it no matter how hard I look. Has that function since been removed or am I looking in the w...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OBVIOUSLY ebay HAVING ISSUES AGAIN !!!! - -

Obviously Ebay is having technical ussues no announcements as per usual - pages sold / purchased etc disappearing but the ;LATEST is someone just purchased an item and cannot pay as it stated I do not ship to that destination GUESS what Purchaser is ...

Dates on Auspost tracking website?

I have two questions here. 1. Does handling time mean business days or actual days? In other words, if an item sold on the Friday afternoon of the long weekend and I offer one day handling, will I get a defect for posting on the Tuesday which is the ...