Location glitch.

Hi, I have had two buyers email me to say why don't I post to their location, one is in Qld and one is in Vic. I post to Australia only and have never had issues like this, can anyone shed some light on this for me please. I wonder if this is why my sales have been extremely slow the last couple of days. Thanks.

Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Location glitch.

small steps

Message 61 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

We are having the same issue which is still continuing today. We have lost a lot of sales since the 18th. On the upside of the glitches all but 1 of our defects have disappeared. ๐Ÿ™‚ I expect that glitch will get fixed pretty quickly though!

Message 62 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

I'm a buyer only, but one of my sellers has told me that only 70% of his listings that were advertisted as woldwide were actually on the Amercan and UK listings........................

**bleep**.

I do have to wonder as a buyer if I am really seeing all the listings that are put on eBay by sellers.......................

And I am certainly taking a back step when thinking of using eBay as a trading platform for selling some of my stuff.

That's without the defect carp that appears to shut down good sellers without any reason.......................yet allow the (favoured) scammers an easy  platform to rip people off.

Hmmm...................total BS imho

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 63 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

Hate to harp on an  old thread but as far as I can see this technical issue has not been fixed:

Will post to Australia. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. | See details

Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode.

Despite reporting it to ebay 3 weeks ago, in which they denied there was a problem,

Has anyone got any further?

Message 64 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

Hi All

Can someone please check a few of my listings & see if postage comes up.  When I check it does, but when I go into my sold items I get this message:

Will post to Australia. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. | See details

Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode.

Am now a bit concerned after seeing someone else's message, that this is what all buyers are seeing.

Too many glitches & not enough sales!

Thanks in advance.

Message 65 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

it's okay, your listings are fine - it shows only on completed or sold items - still a nuisance, when I want to check back

Message 66 of 67
Latest reply

Location glitch.

Thanks for that. 

Never sure what's going on anymore.  Just discovered that a whole heap of my books are listed in "Other" category & not "Books" - how they got there is a mystery to me, as I certainly didn't put them there - they are not new listings either so don't know how long they've been there.

Have had to spend the morning putting them back in correct category.

You never know what you're going to find these days!

Message 67 of 67
Latest reply