I've decided to start selling again after almost a year of not selling (or buying much) and have encountered many changes, so I filled in all details but now system keeps telling me I need to verify "micro deposits" by LOGGING into my bank acct from ebay.  It will be a cold day in he** before I log into my acct from anywhere but my bank's official web site.

I can see the 2 micro deposits in my acct so why does ebay insist that I log in from their site?

Can anyone explain this nonsense, please?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Log into bank from ebay?

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

So did you finally figure out how to bypass logging in from ebay.  As for your unfortunate accident, nobody gives a hoot if you broke a leg, your neck or a fingernail,  you had an obligation to meet and you failed, no excuses.

And as stated such failures will result in metric defects, penalties and increased fees.  I highly doubt you are going to be jumping for joy when your sales proceeds are placed on hold.

So sanctimonious or not,  I stand by my original comments.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I'm not disputing that you had an emergency trip to hospital, heck, I have, but it is the most common excuse for delays in posting. Buyers have heard it all before.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply