MY PAGE IS STUCK ON SELLER HUB

mitbri
Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

I clicked on 'my ebay' and it took me to the seller hub, with all these stats and figures, and no matter what I do can't get out  of it.

I chatted with ebay and did not help me, told me to clear the caches and cookies and that didn't work.

Then he tried to tell me it was my search engine,and I know this is not the case.

Has anyone had this issue and if you could please help

thanks

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: MY PAGE IS STUCK ON SELLER HUB

Basic stores CAN opt out.

After spending a bit of time reading other people's comments I clicked on Seller Dashboard > Subscriptions > Cancel Selling Manager. That took me back to the old format - easy WHEN YOU KNOW HOW.
Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

I found this the easiest and most stupidest way.  Anyway, in Dashboard I cancelled Selling Manager but it didn't change back.  What I had to do was reapply and thank heavens I have it back.  I cannot use Seller Hub.  It is too much and they need to offer a lot more.  As Sellers they are getting fees from us and I'm finding their getting a little too greedy.  We have to sell at bottom rates to even go on ebay let alone the fees we have to pay as well as paypal.

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

@lookgreat4u wrote:

I found this the easiest and most stupidest way.  Anyway, in Dashboard I cancelled Selling Manager but it didn't change back.  What I had to do was reapply and thank heavens I have it back.  I cannot use Seller Hub.  It is too much and they need to offer a lot more.  As Sellers they are getting fees from us and I'm finding their getting a little too greedy.  We have to sell at bottom rates to even go on ebay let alone the fees we have to pay as well as paypal.

I certainly don't sell at bottom rates. What would be the point in selling? I price my items higher than quite a few competitors and I sell more than what they do. My profit margins are quite high. I wouldn't bother otherwise.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

@lookgreat4u wrote:

Sellers who trade in product catagories that are flooded with plenty of others selling similar products are always going to face a race to the bottom price wise. Mass produced products for the masses......just doesnt work on ebay.

The answer to making high profit margins on ebay is to find a product or sector where there is very little competition. If you can sell unique products that no-one else has even better. It sounds difficult to find, but it just takes some lateral thinking and a bit of experimentation. There are plenty of products that offer 300%-400% profit margins. They are just not staring at you from the glitzy mall shelves.

They are much more likely to be in a dusty box at the back of a warehouse somewhere or some tiny company in Norway is making them, but not promoting them in Australia..

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

thanks..same happened to me..although not stuck on seller hub...I had to hunt for that. My Selling Manager page disappeared and had to go to site map to actually find seller hub. Stupid...I can't see the opt out option when I am in seller hub..is it in a dropdown menu?

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

same here...I dont use Pro...so will cancel like you did and re subscribe and see what happens. No matter what we do though, in the long run, if ebay want to change something to how they want it, we will eventually be stuck with it....:(...jilly

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

zir170
Community Member
E bay support keeps telling me this seller hub is on everyones site i have 2 sites it appeared on both out of the blue one day they told me i can’t get out of it
I have contacted them several times for the same generic responses maybe they could do something about all these non paying buyers i may sell 6 items a week and can get 2 non payers
I have sold one lens 3 times now am waiting for this case so i can relist it again
Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Given the age of this thread, it is unlikely any of the proposed workarounds will still work.

eBay have pretty much migrated everybody to seller hub now.

I'm not sure what that has to do with NPBs, for which there are solutions. But not specifically in seller hub.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

zaklily
Community Member

same problem cannot get back to my selling items only active items, this bloody seller hub just wont go away

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

perhaps this link to the original selling page will work - click it again for "switch to classic view"

Switch to new selling overview Tell us what you think

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply