Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

The slow payments is not with our banks.     The slow payment time  is the ebay "processing" time before they even attempt to transfer to one's bank.

Message 31 of 243
Latest reply

@rocketcds wrote:

We are with Police Bank we had an email yesterday morning at 5am and money was in at about 9.30am

TODAY however it says out scheduled payment was declined and awaiting retry...Are you kidding me arrives yesterday no worries today nothing. Unless there is a good excuse on this one like a schedule downtime how is that possible? Just another excuse to hold onto some money!

Yes, ours too.  We're with a small regional bank.

We just spoke to the bank and they have told us that there hasn't been anything declined at their end.

So obviously a problem with eBay/Adyen at their end.

No information on when they'll retry - our guess is probably the same time tomorrow.

Definitely not good enough.

Message 32 of 243
Latest reply

Yes my second payment has also been declined!  It was a big one, which I need to pay towards my $2,000.00 Auspost bill.  Not happy eBay Smiley Mad

Message 33 of 243
Latest reply

Our first payment was "declined" yestrday. Waiting for payout since Friday last week. Got lots of money in limbo. NAB is our bank. Anyone else have problem with Nab? I suspect its eBay issue. Woman Frustrated

Message 34 of 243
Latest reply

No, but a lot of credit unions and smaller banks go through NAB, so it could be the reason from our problem too.
Message 35 of 243
Latest reply

ANZ cleared yesterday within 12 hours. Like others, today's payment has been "declined" according to eBay.

Message 36 of 243
Latest reply

I'm with Commonwealth and my first payment (I opted for weekly) has just been 'declined'. Not happy at all!! 😞
Message 37 of 243
Latest reply

I was on live chatting to "Peter" this morning. He claims it is our bank that declined the payment. My wife works for the bank and that is simply B/S 

Seems others are having the same issue from our banks so that is just a crock of garbage! Get your house in order ebay!

Message 38 of 243
Latest reply

This morning I logged on at 9:30am and today's payout was already in my bank. The email from ebay "we've sent your payout" was sent at 6:30am. So I'm very happy with my bank - BOQ - if anyone's looking for a new bank (I don't work for them).

Message 39 of 243
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@shoppingbro wrote:
Really?
There seem to be a delay with CBA processing time with Ebay.
Anyone else with CBA?

I am, but my first payout isn't scheduled until tomorrow, so it might be a few days before I can confirm how long it takes to appear. I'll get an SMS as soon as it does, though. 

My first payout was initiated overnight, and hit my bank account about 20 minutes ago. 

It seems there are a lot of sellers whose payments have not been successful, though, and have already received payments before so there's no logical reason for it to be "declined". Smiley Frustrated Smiley Sad

I guess I will keep my payouts at weekly and hope that eBay gets it sorted soon, for everyone's sake.

Message 40 of 243
Latest reply