Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Yes, our first few were in our account in less than 12 hours.

The "declined" payment is now in our account, although still showing as "processing".

Wednesday's payment hasn't yet reached our account.

So, it started off well, and is going downhill fast!
Message 61 of 243
Latest reply

My payouts are set to daily. I have only received one payment for sales 6th August. My second payment declined and none of the other 3 payments eBay says have been completed have hit my bank account. The first successful payment only took 10 hours to clear my account.
Message 62 of 243
Latest reply

joz15au
Community Member
Daily payouts now seem to have settled in on my store account and are in my bank account either same or next day. The only ones that haven't yet gone in are those sent yesterday and today. If it follows the same pattern as the rest of the week they should be in my account this afternoon and/or tomorrow. I'm happy with that as long as it continues in that vein.
Message 63 of 243
Latest reply

Our first few were received in under 12 hours, on the same morning as processed.

Since the "declined" payment problem was fixed, another 24 hours has been added - ie. yesterday's payment has just been credited to our account, but today's hasn't yet arrived.

It doesn't bother us too much, as long they actually arrive and aren't lost somewhere in limbo.
Message 64 of 243
Latest reply

FINALLY we had 2 of our 3 payments due hit the account an hour ago!! Still not good enough 

Message 65 of 243
Latest reply

Yes after waiting an entire week, Fridays sales payments finally arrived today an hour 1/2 ago along with 2 more payments after that.  It toook 3 online sessions with eBay to finally fix.  Such a time waster!!

Message 66 of 243
Latest reply

Today's payment was received a couple of hours ago.

Now we're all up to date.

Waiting with with great anticipation for next week's instalment.
Message 67 of 243
Latest reply

@wide-world-of-stamps wrote:

Waiting with with great anticipation for next week's instalment.

"Like sands through the hourglass..."

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 68 of 243
Latest reply

Well, I've got 6 items that have been sold and paid in the last 3 days. All of them say the buyer has paid, but funds are being held temporarily while the payment processes.

I've checked my bank (NAB), and nothing. Soooo...tomorrow's Friday. If there are still no cleared payments, does this mean the buyers, some of whom paid on Tuesday morning as normal by Paypal, have to wait even LONGER for me to post their items? If things were how they used to be, the buyers who paid on Tuesday would have had their parcels posted out on either Wednesday or Thursday, not the following MONDAY!!!

I'm just not comfortable posting stuff out when payment hasn't cleared. What happens if someone's payment doesn't go through? They end up with the item for free??

Also, what happens to Paypal Protection for either buyer or seller? If the buyer pays by Paypal, they should be guaranteed, but if there's no record of the payment at the seller's end anymore, how does that work?
Message 69 of 243
Latest reply

@kitty-kat-kollection wrote:
Well, I've got 6 items that have been sold and paid in the last 3 days. All of them say the buyer has paid, but funds are being held temporarily while the payment processes.

I've checked my bank (NAB), and nothing. Soooo...tomorrow's Friday. If there are still no cleared payments, does this mean the buyers, some of whom paid on Tuesday morning as normal by Paypal, have to wait even LONGER for me to post their items? If things were how they used to be, the buyers who paid on Tuesday would have had their parcels posted out on either Wednesday or Thursday, not the following MONDAY!!!

I'm just not comfortable posting stuff out when payment hasn't cleared. What happens if someone's payment doesn't go through? They end up with the item for free??

But isn't that because you've decided not to post despite eBay telling you it's time to do so? Or have those transaction not been flagged as awaiting postage yet?

eBay says that for MP "...You can typically expect payouts to show up in your bank account within 2-6 business days of an order confirmation.", so if you're planning on not posting until you have that money sitting in your bank account, you might want to extend your handling time to cover that possible processing time.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 70 of 243
Latest reply