Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Im with ANZ too. But there is no real rule of thumd how long it takes to transfer funds. Normally I receive an ebay notification in the middle of the night and funds are in ANZ by 3pm same day. However, today I received payment notification in middle of night and still have seen no deposit in my bank by 9pm.

Message 121 of 243
Latest reply

I have Commonwealth account and I got everyday by 2 or 3 pm. It may be Ebay issue then. 

Message 122 of 243
Latest reply

And this morning no notification via email kn either of our accounts of the completed trabpnsfer at ebays end....still saying it is processing and of course nothing from yesterday still!

Message 123 of 243
Latest reply

I just had a real "useful" chat with an agent...She said there is no issues she has heard of with the system today...yet there are no confirmation emails saying today's payment is completed. Both ours are still pending some 7 hours after the normal time frame PLUS still no money has hit our accounts from yesterday almost 24 hours later!!!! Disgraceful business ethics and the entire organisation is clueless to each others ability to correctly run a sectored company!

Message 124 of 243
Latest reply

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Sad
Message 125 of 243
Latest reply

from when ebay sent  payout completion it so far with anz has taken 36hrs and still no money, I rang them and they said ebay hasn't even sent the money to them yet, I am still to receive funds from sales from nearly a week ago into my bank account, paypal I would have the money in my bank account 24hrs now with managed payments it's close to a week, I am finding it's crippling to my business

Message 126 of 243
Latest reply

same boat, no payment received yesterday. todays payment usually arrives in the bank around 11am but hasnt even been processed by ebay yet. definitely an ebay issue, not the banks.

Message 127 of 243
Latest reply

I have Two account on ebay. Finally I got one account Yesterday's Payment Now. 

Message 128 of 243
Latest reply

I have finally received payment as well from yesterday.
However, the payment from this morning is still processing from eBay.
Anyone else payment is still processing from today?
Message 129 of 243
Latest reply

Can you please tell me the other site you are selling on as I want to get away from this rubbish and do not know which way to go,

thank you

Robyn

Message 130 of 243
Latest reply