May be a fee for resisting?

I was listing a few things yesterday for this $1.10 weekend offer, when I suddenly notice "may be a fee for relisting".

When ws this slipped in, does anyone know, it sounds a bit ambiguous to me.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's usually in the T&C's under "Good till cancelled listings", not under the bit you've quoted.

All it means is that once they roll over the $1.10 fvf no longer applies, nor does the 'no listing fee', therefore if you haven't got enough free listings left to cover them you'll be charged a listing fee when they roll over.  That means it's best to end them just before they roll over if you don't have enough free listings.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

what do the T&Cs say?
Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Good point, I will try and find them if I can, thanks.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

I have read them, but cannot see anything. I trid to copy and paste on here but keep getting this message up'

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

???

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Often if the "invalid HTML" comes up, if you try posting it a couple of times it'll go through without having to search for any HTML.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Same as always.

You get ONE free iteration. If the item fails to sell in 1 month (for GTC) then you will be charged for the relist/rollover.

Just keep an eye on them 

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

In your promotional offers,  click on the blue link for the offer you are using, this will show you the terms and conditions for that offer.

Read them fully and carefully,  the particular point you are interested in, is probably under the heading  What Exclusions Apply.

I have not seen a $1.10 weekend for ages, not since they stopped making them a regular offer, all my recent offers have only been

$0.00  Insertion Fees on New Listings Only.

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Hi there, iteration for one month, sorry I don't really understand?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

What terms and conditions apply

• This offer applies to listings in Auction-style or Fixed Price format, but does not apply to listings in Classified Ad format.
  • This promotion only applies to single quantity listings.
  • Store subscribers and business registrants are not eligible to participate in this offer.
  • This promotion does not apply to โ€œExcluded Categoriesโ€ which include Businesses for Sale (11759), Aircrafts (63676), Boats (26429), Caravans/Motorhomes (32633), Cars (29690), Motorcycles (32073), Trucks/Commercial Vehicles (6049), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Flights (3253), Tickets (1305), Travel (3252) and Vouchers/Gift Certificates (172008).
  • The promotion only applies to listings in one category. If you add an additional category to your listings, all applicable fees will apply for the additional category. S
  • ellers whose accounts do not meet eBayโ€™s minimum performances standards are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Listings that co

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

I think I have been getting these because I have been away and have not listed a lot lately. Guess I must just watch out for them. I wonder if they do automatically relist, there is a way to see what the fees are likely to be?

Why does everything have to be so complicated ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply