Missing items & Qld

I have just had my 5th (so far this calendar year) 'where is my item?'. All have been large envelopes and all have been to Qld. I am in Adelaide......anyone else having problems?

Too many to be coincidental...strange that all tracked items are being delivered!

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Missing items & Qld

No i haven't noticed anything so far, touch wood.   I am in Qld.

These days all my large envelopes are tracked though ...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Domestic-letter-with-tracking-Large-Prepaid-Envelope-Pack-of-10/15319251...

Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

Thanks...I'm wondering though, do all items from interstate go through the same sorting centre initially?
Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

my parcels come to Brisbane sorting centre  first and then to our local mailing centre for delivery

Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

are you in Brisbane, though?

For instance if I send something to Townsville....will it go via Brisbane or straight to Townsville's nearest sorting centre?
Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

No I am not in Brisbane - I am further north - I just didn't want to put it here.

So for Townsville, I assume it will first go to Brisbane.

Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

thankyou...am trying to narrow down where the problem might lie...might contact A.P. anyway & let them know
Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

@curraone wrote:

No I am not in Brisbane - I am further north - I just didn't want to put it here.

So for Townsville, I assume it will first go to Brisbane.

Why be so coy....anyone can see where you are if they want to?

Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

I know - except the OP apparently Smiley LOL - I'm just shy

Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

Missing items & Qld

We're in NSW and most of ours go untracked.

We don't get many missing items, and generally don't seem to have any geographical correlation.

However, we have found that items to Queensland can take a day or 2 longer than you would generally expect, ie longer than items sent to Victoria, Tasmania or even SA, more on a par with WA which seems a bit odd.
Message 10 of 40
Latest reply