Missing or recommended item specifics

I received notification that I had 37 items (shirts) that were missing item specifics. In my listings, I always include condition, size, all the fabric components, colour, manufacturer, sleeve length etc. When I went to look, one of them required a colour (I had chosen 'Multicoloured' from the original dropdown list provided, but apparently that wasn't good enough), so I added 3 of the colours of the several in the shirt. Another one that was missing anything was a shirt for which I had no brand name, so I left that out in my original listing. This time I put in 'Unknown' - which is not available in the dropdown list. If it is necessary to always add the brand name, why is it possible to choose to NOT include it? It isn't marked as one of the required fields. The only other one I found was a sleeveless top, which was missing its style but this wasn't a choice in the provided styles, and since the photo clearly shows what it is, didn't include it. So I added my own style.

Be bu@@ered if I can find what the other 34 were missing. Is this something new?

By the way, what is the difference between a blouse and a buttoned down shirt?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Missing or recommended item specifics

I don't have 30 day listings that are GTC, so it can't be that.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I'll rephrase it.

I used to use GTC. Now I am using 30 days.

Since I started changing them over I have the 'item specifics' list.

I suspect any timeframe under GTC attracts it.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Sorry - I am not really sure what GTC or 30 day listings are about, as I don't have a store, so neither are available to me. I just use the free listings (and relistings) that are offered.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Forgive me for trying to explain 1+1.

Or 'any timeframe less than GTC'. Which would be 1, 3, 7 or 10 days.

Why ask questions when you are not prepared to understand answers?

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply