My buyer feedback is hidden from myself.

natkins0
Community Member

When I check my feedback from buyers it is hidden from me, any idea why this is happening?  I've gone through the settings but nothing.  Can anyone see my buyer feedback?

See attached pic, shows what I see when I look at my own feedback.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

natkins0
Community Member

Just thought I'd add, my feedback is set to public.  Anone know why ebay is doing this?  Very frustrating.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Never seen that before o_O If I view your feedback, it's the same as in your screenshot. How long has it been like that? If only very recently, it may be temporary - i.e. a weird eBay glitch that will resolve on its own. I'm assuming they were all legit transactions, not listed as test listings or anything like that? 

Sometimes feedback can disappear if the member who left it gets deregistered, but in those cases the feedback disappears completely, and this is clearly affecting all feedback you've received over at least a year so i doubt that would be it. 

The only thing I can suggest if it persists is to hop on to eBay chat and see what they say. 

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Feedback left for buyers is also missing I noticed.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I see the same.

Very unusual.

I noticed it seems to be only for the past year.

As suggested I would get onto eBay.

image host
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Just a thought .....When I view it, it only occurs on the most recent half a dozen items purchased in the last month. Where these all from the same seller ? I believe there is a function hidden away somewhere that sellers can keep all of buyers information private, ie private listings.

I understand this is usually used by sellers who are selling very expensive, rare collectables or items of a very personal nature. If you purchased a number of items from one seller, is it possible they have this setting activated either intentionally or by mistake ? I wouldnt have thought this would affect what you see though.

Others may have more information on this setting and effects.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Just a thought .....When I view it, it only occurs on the most recent half a dozen items purchased in the last month.

When I looked last night, all feeback was basically missing except the dots, and only one page to view, but now there's a lot of feedback visible, so it seems like most of it has gone back to normal now - hopefully the rest will reappear from the void before too long. 

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

All feedback relating to your selling activity in the past 12 months is hidden still when I look now.

Random, probably unrelated question: when did you start using that 'ebay' word image as the avatar on your account?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Feedback left for buyers is also missing I noticed.

There is one single feedback left for a buyer, near the bottom of the last page, that is showing. It's very odd indeed.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

doh simpsons | Tumblr

I forgot I switched it to show only FB as a seller last night, so yeah, not actually any change as yet. (I low-key wondered about the profile image as well Smiley LOL ). 

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply