MyPost Business not automatically sending tracking to ebay

Have had this problem the last few days with My Post Business not uploading the tracking details back to ebay. Is this happening to anyone else? I've been copy pasting them in but wondering if this is just a bug or a permanent change.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Can't help.

Allegedly if you import your eBay listings to MyPost the tracking numbers will be reflected back.

I don't do that, I C&P. The less I rely on bots, the less I'm disappointed.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Hi,
my last item sent via myPostBusiness was yesterday (11/2) & the tracking automatically uploaded to ebay...
Nothing posted today - so can't help there

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

I had issues yesterday but luckily it was back to normal today. 

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks, the import is working fine it's just not sending the tracking back to ebay nor marking them as sent. I'll see how it goes on Monday and open a support ticket if it persists.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Had the same problem with 2 items 2 days ago, but just went with copy and paste as a quick fix.

Was away yesterday, but same problem with 5 items today, so got onto mypost business support who said the problem was an ebay issue, that ebay were working to fix it and that I should contact ebay to advise them that I was also being affected

Anyway, finished chat and started using copy and paste method again, and then while fixing the 3rd item the rest auto updated.

Still have not contacted ebay to report it

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Ah, the joys of selling Smiley Very Happy 

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Yeah, will see what next week brings.  At least mypost would not allow the items to be imported a 2nd time, even though ebay was still showing as postage required, I deliberately tried just to make sure it could not be done by accident

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I manually add the tracking number to the sold item then leave feedback also.
I am another person who doesn't rely on other people or automated systems.
It may be time consuming but at least I know that it is done.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Yeah its a pita, instead of spending time commuting to work I can have a peaceful breakfast in a leasurely fashion and am never late for work.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply