MyPost Business not automatically sending tracking to ebay

Have had this problem the last few days with My Post Business not uploading the tracking details back to ebay. Is this happening to anyone else? I've been copy pasting them in but wondering if this is just a bug or a permanent change.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Been happening to me for a few days too, including today.    I hope they fix it soon, it's a pain adding the tracking manually.Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Yes I had it happen on Thursday & had to manually enter the tracking number to my orders. I can't print invoices either from the drop down menu to the left of orders where it says 'print postage labels or invoices' It takes me to a page that says ebays servers are down. This has been happening since Wed. I've contacted ebay, so hope it's fixed soon.

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Finally fixed... only took eBay 1 WEEK ! I wonder how much grief that caused buyers and sellers unbeknown to them... ?
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I was glad to see it fixed today, too bad the staff don't know the diffeence between marking parcels off as scanned in and delivered. Lucky I only had 4 parcels today so not too many to send a message to.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I was beginning to think eBay were making life difficult for sellers and possibly promoting their own overpriced postage facility... interesting to see if their tracking numbers were also affected ?

Price rises next week.
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply